European Elections

Earl Aelfheah

?

WHY do I have to Justify EVERY comment I post to you. ?? ?

Ooh I know.

A) because you choose to post on a public forum

B) because many of your opinion are not only objectively poor, but because of people believing such lame opinions, the country is on brink of majorly troubling times

C) it?s not sue you have to answer to. Anyone who reads your stuff will have same question. Of course none of us need to read it but then it begs the question; ?why are you posting it??

keano77 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Good point Seabag.

>

> At least the EU has the bare-faced cheek to make

> up more ludicrous figures, eg ?39 Billion divorce

> payment.

>

> That?s three tens and a nine thrown in for some

> more dinners.

The 39 is a failure too. That?s x 4 units of 10, then isolate one of the units of 10, and then you?re back to the same old 10% discount scenario. It?s all conversational negotiating, just a little more evolved than ?back of a fag packet? calculations. And the back of a fag packet (and the front for that matter)feature a guy in a surgical hat having his heart jumpstarted, which is a fitting motif for where we are currently in the whole thing.

All this may be a basis to start, but not finish negotiations on.

Much like the heart, we may need a meaningful defibrillator to get us going again.

Angelina Wrote:

> I think the Tories will need more than that.

True, you actually need a heart in the first place, before a defibrillator can be of any use.

Maybe sometime could lend or donate, or even share one.

This is starting to go into Frankenstein territory I know, but we gotta try something.

DulwichFox Wrote:

> Sue Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > DulwichFox Wrote:

> >

> --------------------------------------------------

>

> > -----

> > > The E.U is unlikely to survive another 10

> years.

> >

> > >

> > > We are getting out at the right time. Others

> > WILL

> > > follow.

> >

> >

> > What are you basing this statement on, exactly?

>

> WHY do I have to Justify EVERY comment I post to

> you. ??

>

I have told you recently why I answer your posts.

Perhaps you didn't read what I said?

If you don't want me (and others) to respond to you, then why not consider stopping posting ill-informed bollocks - which you can't back up when asked - on a public local forum?

A forum is for people to discuss things with others, and I dont intend to stop responding to your mostly ridiculous posts just because you don't like it.

The result in Southwark...https://www.southwark.gov.uk/assets/attach/9490/Appendix-C-European-Parliamentary-Elections-2019-local-totals.pdf

Lib Dems 27128 32.5%

Labour 20569 24.7%

Green 15286 15.4%

Brexit 9072 10.9%

Change UK 4908 5.9%

Cons 2853 3.4%

UKIP 1158 1.4%

Very grateful to those who voted Lib Dem.

Total. 83350