Man & Van Removals (Insured)

Hi all, I'm back in leafy Dulwich and the van is up and running (with me not far behind ...).

Charges remain the same, including the ?15 local, single item edf special (time and other reasonable restrictions apply). Thanks, Frank. 07956 650744.

PS. Normal charges are as follows: My local rate (2 mile) is ?25 ph (or part hr), minimum 1 hr. For farther afield (+ Central London) it's ?30 ph, min. ? 60. (Loading help incl.) Helpers: ?15 ph (min. ?25).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Frank helped me move house on Saturday - I would highly recommend him! Great service, very nice guy too. If you need a man with a van, you should use Frank. I underestimated how much stuff I had and Frank even came back for a second van load later in the day, obviously at extremely short notice. Top service. Cheers Frank!

Harry

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

can i just say that Frank is a diamond.

needed a man/van at very short notice and he sorted me out that night, with just a few hours notice and was patient and helpful.

give him a shout if you need anything. top bloke.

• 1 month later...
Just to say a huge thank you to Frank fab for who helped me move a huge table very heavy also to my location. A genuine lovely guy, flexible, very friendly and rates are excellent. Definitely will keep his number and pass it around to friends. Gracias frank. Am the happiest woman in ED with my new table. 👌

• 5 weeks later...

This is another recommendation for Frank.

He quoted clear + fair prices,turned up on time with a helper, and they moved things quickly and efficiently. And he was lovely.

Even when it was obvious that I had made a stupid mistake with the size of a wardrobe, they still had a go at getting it in through the door that it was clearly not going to go through.....

I'd definitely use Frank again if I need to transport furniture.

I'm also going to get better at measuring things.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I would like to highly recommend Frank and say a big thank you for today. Frank helped me move a cupboard from a tricky loft space. He was professional, prompt, genuine and very good at his job. I will be calling him again. see details below.

fabfor Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Hi folks, I'm up and running! Charges remain the

> same (?25/hr local etc). I'm also keeping the ?15

> single item EDF special (you'll need to ask for it

> though :-) )

> Enquiries: 07956 650744 (WhatsApp too);

> [email protected]. Thanks, Frank.