Man & Van Removals (Insured)

Called Frank this morning at 9am and he was able to fit in me in for 11am...even I wasn't expecting that so soon!

Frank went over and above He helped me move a couch to my place, and when it couldn't go through the door, he patiently removed all the seat legs and the door and got it in...and then proceeded to replace them all...all in time for me to make it back to the city for my meetings. First class service! Will be recommending him to everyone I know.

• 2 months later...
I would like to recommend Frank, the man with a van. He helped us with a last minute request to move and transport a really heavy and bulky metal bike shed from Herne Hill to Nunhead, which required lifting over garden walls and other obstacles. He did a great job, without little fuss, arrived on time and was really friendly.

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to add another high recommendation for Frank.

He helped us move house last weekend and was incredibly helpful.

He does it the "old fashioned way" as I like to call it, i.e. none of that "I can't do this, I can't do that", he just helps you move your stuff and wastes no time either!

Besides being efficient he is also absolutely lovely indeed, a very pleasant man. And very reliable.

I needed to phone him again two days ago, a bit of a last minute thing with a heavy item for this morning and although he had been working until very very late yesterday night, there he was today at 7:30am as agreed.

Seriously, look no further, I will never use anyone else again.

Frank is THE man with a van.

AnaCarmen

Another recommendation for Frank and his van from me.

He is efficient and timely, and arrived exactly when he said he would. He drove me all the way to West London and back and helped carrying an awkward piece of furniture.

His prices are very reasonable and he told me the charges upfront. He also texted me the night before the job to confirm.

He's a very capable and safe driver. I noticed how he never cuts in on the road, always defers to others.

I would completely recommend Frank to anyone. You are in safe hands, phone him with complete confidence.

• 3 months later...

I'm off to warmer climes and would like to take this opportunity to thank my edf customers, old and new, for being so helpful and friendly (and generous) throughout the year. Thankfully, I've had no non-payers this year!

I'll be back in the late spring but should you need a man and van service in the interval, I highly recommend James from little green man and van, on 02078713030. He's truly excellent but try to book early, if you can.

Thanks again, Frank.

• 4 months later...
I'm happy to say that I'm back at work (!) and will endeavour to do my very best to provide a useful man and van service to forum members. My rate remain the same (?25/hr local) and the ?15 'single' item, local quick drop is still on offer. Regards, Frank. 07956 650744.

• 1 month later...

Frank helped me move an entire van full of my stuff at the weekend. Not only did he work hard and we got it completed in 2 hours, at the point when I was convinced we weren't going to get my sofa through the front door, he convinced me to give it one more go and with his experience found the wriggle room to get it through.

Very good, very professional with a large van. All my items were delivered safely and he took care to ensure any glass was wrapped properly and securely within the van.

Have already recommended him to one of my friends who has booked him for this weekend.

Cheers Frank.

• 1 month later...

So glad this forum led us to Frank - the best 'man and van' we've ever found! We contacted him to help us move some stuff to a storage depot (while we do some decorating) and found him totally reliable. He texted to confirm his arrival time and arrived on the dot. His calm competence was a handy counterbalance to our stress! A lovely man - and very reasonable rates.

You can reach him on 07956 650 744

I also can't recommend Frank highly enough. I am so glad I found him through here. He was endlessly patient when I kept texting him with changing pick up information while trying to secure a mattress and bed from different addresses on here. He was punctual, helpful, friendly and polite - a really nice genuine guy at a really reasonable price. He even texted when he was on his way, and when he'd picked the stuff up, letting me know exactly how long he'd be. Great guy.

• 3 weeks later...
I have used Frank for jobs for home and work and recommend him highly. He is a lovely man, very nicely turned out and his van is very clean with lots of padding to protect valuables, he is very punctual, kind and works fast and efficiently, which also makes him great value.

• 2 weeks later...

Frank was available last-minute for a house move on the same day when someone else failed to come through. Frank provided extremely careful, considerate, professional help. He knew exactly how to pack the van most efficiently and helped with all the heavy labour as well, for a very good price.

I recommend him very enthusiastically.

We used Frank for the second time recently and once again he impressed us; treating a single-item job as seriously and professionally as if it was a full removal (texting his arrival time, etc). What's more, when sudden complications arose at the drop-off address, he was unflappable kindness personified - and went way beyond the call of duty to help out, without charging any more. Can't recommend him highly enough.

Frank Forde: 07956 650 744

• 4 weeks later...
I keep meaning to come on here to recommend Frank. We used him twice a few weeks ago, and were really impressed by how reliable and helpful he was. He fitted us in at the last minute, and we had a particularly tricky job with a very heavy item that he helped us with the last time. He was well prepared (had some tools with him and helped us take it apart a bit, as well as lending my husband some gloves!) and didn't complain at all about shifting it up and down stairs. Really nice guy and a great service.

Thank you Frank! I had help from Frank to move locally last week. He was bang on time in arriving at my flat and loading the van carefully plus very friendly, helpful, cheerful calm and professional. I wouldn't hesitate in using him again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm off to warmer climes and would like to take this opportunity to thank my edf customers, old and new, for being so helpful and friendly (and generous) throughout the year. Work has been amazingly positive this year; thank you.

I'll be back in May but should you need a man and van service in the interval, I highly recommend James from lgvanman.com, on 02078713030. He's truly excellent but try to book early, if you can.

Thanks again, Frank.