Yoga Classes

kbabes

Iyengar with Danuta, Tuesday evening at 8pm in St Barnabas hall in the village, just off the bottom of Calton Ave, is very good.

There is a brilliant Hatha Yoga Class at Ivydale School, Ivydale Rd run by Catherine Arnold. It's at 7.30pm on a Monday evening and is great. She also does pregnancy yoga on a Tuesday evening followed by another class. I think pregnancy yoga starts at 7 and the second class at 8.30 but it would be best to contact her on [email protected] because I'm not sure those times are accurate.

Hatha Yoga tonight in Nunhead, Buchan Road Community Hall and every Tuesday:

7.15pm to 8.15pm Pregnancy yoga

8.30pm to 9.45pm Hatha yoga

also Mondays at Ivydale School, Ivydale Road, 7.30pm to 8.45pm Hatha yoga (as mentioned above)

'Like' my facebook page and get your first class for ?5! Also special offer: be the 100th person to 'like' my facebook page and get your first class FREE! I currently have 99 likes!!

www.facebook.com/catherinearnoldyoga

Please contact me to book your space and for more information:

email: [email protected]

telephone: 07940705537

Yoga is the most nourishing thing you can do for you and your body/mind/soul whether you are pregnant or not, come along and enjoy some 'you-time' stretch, breathe and relax, and leave feeling energised! Whether you want to tone up or destress, yoga will change your life for the better!

Enjoy the sunshine!!

Catherine xx

You could also try Rolo's class from 11am - 12.30pm on a Saturday Morning. Ashtanga yoga, highly recommend it. It's at the Copleston centre on Copleston Road and only costs ?10 for one and a half hours, and his classes are small, sometimes only 4 people, at most 10.

• 1 year later...

Hi

I run a small & friendly vinyasa yoga class at Gaia Studios, Maxted Road (7 mins walk ED station, 5 mins walk from PR station). Monday nights 8.15 - 9.15pm.

Please contact for more info. ?12 per class or ?60 for term of 6 classes. www.jessicastretch.co.uk

• 1 year later...

Hi, I'm interested in having a go at your Hatha yoga class (Buchanan hall) Tuesday nights if you have any spaces available of course. If possible can you send me some details please? Such as cost what to wear etc. I've not done much yoga. Maybe these classes will be to advanced for me. Should you have a place in your class for me I could come on the 17th March.

Thanks,

Liana

[email protected]

Yoga Taster Class ?5!

My name is Kathy. I am starting a Yoga class on Tuesday 7th April 6.15pm in Dulwich Constitutional club, 33 East Dulwich Grove. I teach all levels and it will be great fun too. Hope to see you there.

Archived