dulwich plumbing and heating

LordLane

Hi

Used Daniel and his team again and again very impressed. I called in the morning about a leaking toilet pipe, Daniel came around in the evening to see it and returned an hour later with the correct fitting. Everything sorted within hours of my first call. Very reasonably priced. Impressed as always as Daniel always puts the customer first. Would highly recommend.

We had a problem with a leaking drainpipe affecting our outside wall. Chris quickly worked out it was a problem with the overflow from the cold water tank. Daniel fixed that while Chris replaced the drainpipe. They were efficient, reliable & good value - would gladly recommend them.

Dulwich Plumbing and Heating are EXCELLENT.

I texted Daniel last night (sunday) as my loo stopped flushing. He called straight back and came next morning (Bank hol Mon). He explained the problem and sorted it within 30 minutes - fab!

Highly recommended - friendly, trustworthy, efficient. 07879220447

I had Chris and dan round just now to fix some various problems, including an ongoing problem we've had for three years that no other plumbers could work out.

We had a little trouble getting them round initially, but they gave us a discount for our troubles. I do feel they need to be a little better organised (nod to the post above) but I'd much prefer to have honest, hardworking and trustworthy local guys than a well oiled larger firm that are only after your money.

Keep up the good work, lads.

Marc

Try Rob Parsons, he has a website....http://robparsonsplumbingandheating.com

He fitted my outside tap, serviced my boiler, fixed my mates loo, is doing some quotes on full bathroom fit outs, small or large, he is more than happy to pop round, quote, let you fire questions at him.

Gas Safe and lots of experience - quite new to ED so needs some recommendations from the lovely ED Forum!

just to add another recommendation - having tried to unblock my drain, causing an under-sink leak when i tried to put everything back together i was rescued by Daniel and Chris. Not only did they sort out the problem they were called about, but they sorted out a couple of other little niggling problems with the pipework. And all at an hours notice!

I needed a plumber to fix my broken shower, after seeing all the glowing reports on the forum decided to try Daniel. Honestly feel very let down, as he never showed up at the time arranged, or contacted me to warn me of this. After a text he did reply saying he'd been held up, but ultimately didn't show, or send any further messages. Maybe not quite so professional after all?

Chris, of Dulwich Plumbing and Heating, came round at short notice when one of our 1935 globe bath taps began pouring water and we could no longer turn it off. I was very worried because it was the hot tap and we are on a water meter too.

We had previously been told that there was no chance of repairing our beautiful old taps by another company called Plummy Plumbers, and that our cast iron bath would have to be SMASHED out before any repairs could take place.

Chris turned up promptly with a cheerful manner and reassured me that one way or another the problem could be addressed without need for stress. Chris correctly identified a worn washer as the problem and sourced the unusually sized washer from his knowledge of a modern globe tap.

In only half an hour we have perfectly working original taps and an intact cast iron bath.

I would heartily recommend this dynamic and knowledgeable company. Their phone number is 07879220447 (Daniel or Chris)

The guys came round to sort my toilet in July. They had a good crack at fixing the issue, but had to resort to turning off the supply and taking the relevant part away to get it matched for replacement. It was a bit pricey at ?50 (from his supplier), which Dan acknowledged when he called me to check I was OK, but he paid for it and kept it while I was away for a fortnight - which I appreciated - and then they popped back and fitted it.

Understandably Dan was quite keen to get the review on the EDF as it's where they get their business, but he was cool when I said I'd do it when I could. So here it is. Good job, good attitude and nice guys.

I'd use them again.

Chris and Dan came to mend our water heater today. They were great, kept us informed while our part was on order, they were polite, enthusiastic, tidy and the bill seemed reasonable. I also highly recommend them and would use them again. Their phone number is 07879220447.

I used Daniel and Chris today to fix a new bath/shower mixer tap. They came out within a couple of hours of me calling, and supplied and fitted a new tap at a really reasonable price.

Great guys - really friendly and professional. I will definately use them again, and they've already come back with a good quote to replace my boilers and rads.

Happy to recommend.

Contact details below: Dulwich Plumbing & Heating - Daniel/Chris on 07879 220447 / 07852 757654

Got a private message from Dplumbingnheating, which I'm more than happy to share. Not sure I'll be using them! Guys, don't pretend to be GasSafe if you're not.

Re: Recommended plumber- dulwich plumbing and heating

To: Lowlander

Date: 05/09/2012 22:12

could you please remove that post

Archived