Knight & Sons. Waste removal. Recommendation.

domesticgoddess

Following on from the removal of three sheds and demolition of a concrete telescope pedestal in June this year, we asked Knight & Sons to quote on laying a reinforced concrete base over the area, left by the sheds. Considering we have no access to the garden except through the house their quote was very reasonable and their solution brilliant! Paul, Garry and the team were flexible and professional. They purchased all the materials that were needed and arranged for a convenient delivery. They worked diligently to protect the house as they carried all the materials through the hall and living room into the garden. They were reliable, considerate, polite, protected the garden and carried out the work in a professional manner. I would definitely recommend them to anyone thinking of having a concrete base laid.

Helzebub Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Can't recommend Paul and his team at Knight and

> Sons enough!

> Three sheds removed from our garden with no access

> except through the living room and out front door.

> Quick response to assess and quote and returned on

> Saturday to demolish and clear all three sheds,

> some rubbish and a concrete pillar.

> Polite, professional, respectful (as we are

> shielding), reasonable, clean & tidy, friendly and

> helpful guys. Will definitely use Knight and Sons

> again!

I would like to add a recommendation for Paul from Knight & Sons.

I usually get Southwark Council services for rubbish collections, but this time they did not have availability for weeks (plus it takes extra time to get into their website and specify each item).

Based on EDF recommendations, I contacted Paul and he replied right away. He was quick to arrange a collection, very helpful and well priced. I will definitely be using his services again. Paul can be reached on 07985104027

Rosana

I can highly recommend Paul for quick junk removal services, I called quite a few companies who quoted as much or more than a skip, Paul's price was much more reasonable for the time and effort he put into clearing up stacks of junk at the side of my house. Friendly chap, made some good suggestions so I've booked him back to come an replace some fencing and to lay a base for a new shed. Happy customers!

Anita & Michael

• 2 weeks later...

Highly recommend Paul and Mark at Knight & Sons!

They were able to come and collect the rubbish the day after I contacted them and offered a very quick and professional service. Took away a very large fitted wardrobe plus some rubbish from the garden shed, all for a very reasonable price!

Would use again in an instant!

• 1 month later...
Yet another fulsome endorsement of Paul - and this forums recommendations. We?ve just moved into ED, and his prompt and very reasonable service has helped clear the decks just in time for Christmas and the tier 4 restrictions... Highly recommended and we?ll definitely be using him again.

• 3 weeks later...
Just wanted to add to this thread as I also had a great experience with Paul! I had a lot of rubbish after some building work, I contacted Paul, he responded promptly and was able to come and collect the rubbish very soon after for a really reasonable price. A lovely guy as well. Highly recommend!

Another enthusaistic endorsement! Contacted Paul about removing an old shed and fence that I'd taken down and was cluttering up the garden. He replied to my email within 24 hours and came the very next day to look. We agreed a price and off it all went. Very friendly and easy to deal with, and the price was competitive with other chain companies who were slower to respond and less flexible/helpful. Will definitely contact Knight & Sons again if more clearance is needed. Phone 07985104027 or email [email protected]

• 2 weeks later...
I would also like to add my recommendation for Knight & Sons. We needed an old bed & matress removing from a second floor flat. Paul was really quick to reply to my initial enquiry - offered a fair price, was really helpful and accommodating in agreeing time and getting the job done quickly. T: 07985 104027 or [email protected]

Cracking service from Paul this week. Quick to respond, great communication and very reasonable rate (much cheaper than others who quoted)

I couldn't move the building waste to the front garden in time for when they wanted to collect, so Paul offered to collect from the back garden, arrived promptly and his team swept up leaving the place lovely and neat afterwards.

Won't use anyone else now I know you can get this level of service for such a reasonable price.

Another recommendation for Paul.

I messaged Paul yesterday following the recommendations on here, he responded in no time and was able to fit me in next day for a fantastic price.

We were out of the house walking the dog and Paul collected all the waste (and money from key box) with no fuss / contactless.

Would use again, and definitely recommend.

I would like to recommend Paul at Knight & Sons. We are currently living in Australia and needed our flat cleared of a load of stuff including furniture. Paul was really quick to respond to my enquiry and was an excellent communicator throughout, providing total reassurance the job would be done quickly and well. On the day he made sure to call me to confirm everything had gone to plan.

He provided a reasonable rate compared to other quotes and also has an arrangement with Bexley Council temporary accommodation team to reuse items that can be useful for tenants which was great know that things weren't going to landfill where they could be reused.

Paul was a pleasure to deal with and we would highly recommend him to anyone needing a house cleared.