Knight & Sons. Waste removal. Recommendation.

domesticgoddess

• 2 months later...

Just adding our recommendation here as well!

We found Paul through this forum, and he was out the next day to Sydenham collect various bags, bits of rubbish and random household things for us after we've been doing up our garden and bathroom. Was so good to get it sorted - and also so quickly too. We'd used a bigger company I found online last summer when we had loads of kitchen waste but they were much easier to deal with, cheaper and more efficient.

Just had Paul & team out for a third time. Always easy to book in. Quick and convenient service for very decent prices.

Paul makes my life a lot easier, and is always very reliable.

Would 100% recommend using his company, and I’m sure now I’ve had building work done I’ll be having them out again very soon.

Another recommendation for Paul.

I've used his services few times now to remove rubish after a house renovation.

He has been quick to respond, reasonably priced and friendly.

Will definitely use his services again.

• 1 month later...

Just had Paul back to clear some rubbish, this must be the 3rd time I have used Knight & Sons. As always a great service, reliable , reasonably priced,very efficient,

Nice chap.

Highly Recommended. Tel: 07985 104027

I've posted on this thread before but just wanted to jump on and repeat my recommendation for Paul - he's brilliant! We've just had a new kitchen done and he cleared away the old one and then did another collection at the end of the job. Efficient, reasonably priced, excellent service - couldn't recommend more highly!

• 2 weeks later...
Hello, a big recommendation from us - we also had Paul come and collect some waste for us. He turned up on time as promised and took all our old carpets which were causing a big problem for us. One thing to note, he's no longer quoting on the basis of photos as it's difficult to judge the scale of the rubbish from the photo.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Paul from Knight and sons came to us today and said that this post about Martin isn’t anything to do with Knight and sons. He said maybe the wrong number or wrong post was made by mistake.ADMIN NOTE: it has been removed

I can leave here a fantastic review for Paul from knight and son. Great price and quick arrival. Tel number 07985104027

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Also had Paul Knight yesterday to collect some garden rubbish and household goods.Have used him several times, and as usual he always turns up as arranged, is very helpful ,does a good job at a fair price. Highly recommended.

Tel:07985 104027

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Second time we’ve had Paul over to collect a load of rubbish - this time assorted timber, rotten decking boards, old bricks, and other garden waste that previous owners of our house had left in flowerbeds and around shed - last time he and his colleague demolished a tumbledown shed for us and cleared the contents of an outbuilding. Reasonably priced and very helpful, cheery service both times, cleared up the area afterwards, and easy to arrange a time for the job. Highly recommend!