Jump to content

Some idiot setting off Brexit fireworks


Wayne24

Recommended Posts

FreyaMikaelson Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Here come the tolerant left.

>

> 72.8% =/= 100%

>

> ...in a borough.

> Calm yourself.


You on fireworks last October "Perhaps it is an attempt to cut down on all of the pollution it causes. Can people not think of better ways to waste their money?"


I'll really blast some on St Davids Day (Edit: I won't really as it's not allowed - I'll just wear a daffodil and cook welsh cakes)0

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anyway I heard no fireworks, I turned all notifications on my phone off - I had a great night. I can tune out totally when I want but people then think I'm stand offish :)


This morning some people rang my door to speak to me about God and I pretended not to be there LOL.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

JohnL Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Anyway I heard no fireworks, I turned all

> notifications on my phone off - I had a great

> night. I can tune out totally when I want but

> people then think I'm stand offish :)

>

> This morning some people rang my door to speak to

> me about God and I pretended not to be there LOL.


The God squad often prey upon folk when they know the chips are down - a few rather unhappy people in Southwark this morning I imagine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

South end of Friern had a loud BREXIT party. And the south end of Dunstans.


Two parties both splitting the quiet night with their raucous joy while a few hundred other houses and their occupants kept their council.


I?m glad I live in a neighbourhood with almost 73% people forced to remain quiet

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The bitterness will eat away at you. Oh, go down Rye lane on a friday/ Saturday night, you'll see and hear plenty of racism towards shop keepers, take away workers, doormen and woman and surprise surpise,black and asian women walking alone. All this from the wonderfully posh students that infest Peckham and Dulwich of a weekend. Alcohol always brings out the real person, the mask slips from snobby liberal to overt racist.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Grove boy Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> The bitterness will eat away at you. Oh, go down

> Rye lane on a friday/ Saturday night, you'll see

> and hear plenty of racism towards shop keepers,

> take away workers, doormen and woman and surprise

> surpise,black and asian women walking alone. All

> this from the wonderfully posh students that

> infest Peckham and Dulwich of a weekend. Alcohol

> always brings out the real person, the mask slips

> from snobby liberal to overt racist.



...next!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Grove boy Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> The bitterness will eat away at you. Oh, go down

> Rye lane on a friday/ Saturday night, you'll see

> and hear plenty of racism towards shop keepers,

> take away workers, doormen and woman and surprise

> surpise,black and asian women walking alone. All

> this from the wonderfully posh students that

> infest Peckham and Dulwich of a weekend. Alcohol

> always brings out the real person, the mask slips

> from snobby liberal to overt racist.


I really don't and I live there and walk down all the time. There used to be a vendetta between some of the Afghanistan shopkeepers and mothers of some of the local children that got quite nasty but it blew over.


I know some resent that flats were built on areas such as the Heaton Arms but the students are just concerned about which pub to drink in mainly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

JohnL Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Grove boy Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > The bitterness will eat away at you. Oh, go

> down

> > Rye lane on a friday/ Saturday night, you'll

> see

> > and hear plenty of racism towards shop keepers,

> > take away workers, doormen and woman and

> surprise

> > surpise,black and asian women walking alone.

> All

> > this from the wonderfully posh students that

> > infest Peckham and Dulwich of a weekend.

> Alcohol

> > always brings out the real person, the mask

> slips

> > from snobby liberal to overt racist.

>

> I really don't and I live there and walk down all

> the time. There used to be a vendetta between

> some of the Afghanistan shopkeepers and mothers of

> some of the local children that got quite nasty

> but it blew over.

>

> I know some resent that flats were built on areas

> such as the Heaton Arms but the students are just

> concerned about which pub to drink in mainly.



I do the door for an establishment on Rye lane, the fuckwittery and bile from pissed and coked up revellers is a regular thing. It's not as bad as Brixton yet, that will change for the worse as more and more bars open on the lane.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Grove boy Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> > I do the door for an establishment on Rye lane,

> the fuckwittery and bile from pissed and coked up

> revellers is a regular thing.


so your great insight is that sometimes people great drunk and act like idiots?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

pk Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Grove boy Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > > I do the door for an establishment on Rye

> lane,

> > the fuckwittery and bile from pissed and coked

> up

> > revellers is a regular thing.

>

> so your great insight is that sometimes people

> great drunk and act like idiots?



If you think coked and pissed up twats spoiling for fights, spewing up ,pissing in the street, shitting outside peoples homes on Holly grove, racially abusing staff is okay, then fine. It's every weekend, but not as bad as a few people letting off a few fireworks by the looks of it hey!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Grove boy Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> pk Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > Grove boy Wrote:

> >

> --------------------------------------------------

>

> > -----

> > > > I do the door for an establishment on Rye

> > lane,

> > > the fuckwittery and bile from pissed and

> coked

> > up

> > > revellers is a regular thing.

> >

> > so your great insight is that sometimes people

> > great drunk and act like idiots?

>

>

> If you think coked and pissed up @#$%& spoiling

> for fights, spewing up ,pissing in the street,

> shitting outside peoples homes on Holly grove,

> racially abusing staff is okay, then fine. It's

> every weekend, but not as bad as a few people

> letting off a few fireworks by the looks of it

> hey!


It?s terrible, but it?s nothing new, sadly


I?m just not sure what the point here is


Whilst I?m here - to be clear I don?t think that anyone letting off fireworks is necessarily racist and it?s clearly ridiculous to say otherwise

Link to comment
Share on other sites

pk Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------


> I?m just not sure what the point here is


GB has previously posted in the thread that all this racist anti-social behaviour is by 'posh students', who also happen to be remain voters. This socio-behavioural perception he has is astounding...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

diable rouge Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> pk Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

>

> > I?m just not sure what the point here is

>

> GB has previously posted in the thread that all

> this racist anti-social behaviour is by 'posh

> students', who also happen to be remain voters.

> This socio-behavioural perception he has is

> astounding...



No different to all brexit voters are racist then! How's that bubble this evening? Who said all posh students voted remain? The arrogance and shitty snobbery you display is astounding, i await your next sneery comment,,,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

JohnL Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Well I'm always in by 1:00 AM so all the

> drunkeness and debauchery must happen after I go

> :). I did spend my teenage years on Swansea's

> Wind St mind which is one of those they always

> show in the papers on January 1st.



In all these years JohnL I didn?t realise you were a ?foreigner? living amongst us.


Once Cummming?s convinces Boris that the lines on the old map between Angerland and Whales were once in fact ?Trenches? you?ll be deported back to the old colony.


Keep your wits about and your head down John, there?s dark days ahead.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Grove boy Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I do the door for an establishment on Rye lane,

> the fuckwittery and bile from pissed and coked up

> revellers is a regular thing.


To be fair, there is a very obvious selection bias here, doormen hardly get involved with a representative sample of discussions.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

    • Could they be sending out different slips to those registered as having been born in the 21st Century? They will know who these are as you must register you dob. 
    • Has anyone looked at their voting papers for the Mayoral election?  Seems you can't vote if you were born after 1999!
    • Although at the beginning stages of the lino/woodblock relief printing journey , I find the beginners set of tools I have ( with the red plastic handle & individual cutting blades) cumbersome to use , so I am looking for a set ( or individual tools ) of the type used by professionals , with wooden handles . Hoping someone may have some which they are willing to part with  - We should be able to agree a fair price in exchange them.  Please PM me if you do .
    • Oh i though your load of recycled cobblers was about the noise. That's what was in the SLP article anyway,,,,,,,,,,,,, Mush (No smug smiley)   Posted Wednesday at 21:42 There's nothing in the article below about time extensions Just noise.     Indeed. Glasshouses eh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Mush. ( No infantile smiley added )   https://londonnewsonline.co.uk/news/this-year-is-the-worst-it-has-been-residents-near-brockwell-park-hit-out-at-festival-noise-levels/
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In



Or sign in with one of these services

Search
×
    Search In
×
×
  • Create New...