Bugaboo Bee Questions... HELP!!

Sellena

New Mum so please bear with me!

Bugaboo Bee is on it's way to me and I have also purchased a cocoon. Do I need a seat liner to go with this?

Also in the process of ordering a customised footmuff- again do I need a liner for this?

Has anybody also used the organiser while it is parent facing? I am loving the idea of not carrying aroung baby bag just to pop to baby clinic or Lordship Lane.

Look forward to reponses!

Thanking you in advance.

Sellena

Hi there

I don't have a seat liner for my Bee. Once I stopped using the cocoon I started using a sheepskin, which I guess serves the same purpose as a liner.

I didn't know you could get an organiser, off I go to Google it now!

Like Pickle, I've got a Bee and got very excited by the word organiser. In looking it up I read the customer comments on the John Lewis website. One states clearly that you can't use it when parent-facing.

Thought I'd mention it.

Personally, I've never used a change bag but use the Melobaby change bag instead, and just keep it popped underneath the bugaboo at all times. It comes with its own change mat and works like a clutch bag and I've found it pretty perfect.

http://www.melobaby.com/product-p/mb105.htm

As Pickle says, there is no need at all to buy the liner, once your baby outgrows the cocoon you can use the foot muff. We didn't buy the bugaboo branded foot muff, instead we got a sheepskin foot muff which you can unzip the top part off, so it is a foot muff in winter and a sheepskin liner in summer.

similar to the one on the link below, horribly expensive - the most expensive bit of kit we bought apart from the buggy itself - but then again it's the same price as the bugaboo branded foot muff but nicer, and can be used as a sheepskin liner so if you're planning to buy one of those for summer as well as a foot muff now then you'd save money. You can pick them up on ebay for cheaper

http://www.greenbaby.com/Stroller-Bag-Waterproof-p-KA65411

Hiya, we had the cocoon, but no liner - i then bought custom liner and foot muff from ebay - it says custom but they were a lot cheaper than the bugaboo ones.... takes a bit of trawling through, but I paid only ?10 for a reversible liner and about ?25 for the footmuff.