Supporting staff at Kings

I tend to agree with Otto2 - avoid being in compromising situations.

Without wishing to hijack or derail, passing Off The Cuff at 7ish last night, I was appalled to see a hundred or so people drinking and shouting in groups of more than two. Not for the first time. Ridiculous and irresponsible.

Thank you so much for doing this again. I appreciate the help you are giving Kings on many peoples behalf. I saw an article where Kings have had to cancel/postpone urgent surgeries as a result of the number of COVID cases, so I just can only try to imagine the severe stress they are under! I?ll donate more again shortly, I wish I could do more!

This is a great idea BUT they have a fundraiser going that has raised over ?50k called 'Buy a coffee for Kings' so you might want to focus on other smaller local good causes doing great work?

Albrighton Community Centre

Kingswood Estate

LinkAge (formerly Help the Aged)

Dulwich Helpline

Westminster House Youth Club (based in Nunhead)

All in desperate need of funds right now...

I totally agree the NHS are amazing and should be supported but just wanted to flag there are already fundraisers that have raised huge amounts already for Kings.

Hi

The Kings college fundraiser is such a great idea, thank you for setting it up.

We are in the middle of collecting donations from our suppliers, to donate to the hospital, hopefully our suppliers will help, we have reached out too many of them.

We donated a care package to the hospital back in the 1st Lockdown, however its evident the NHS frontline staff need continuous help and support

We can also try and help the Albrighton Community food bank. Are Our space still collecting donations. jellybeans?

Thank you