Dawson Hill (noise control)

If your concerns are more about the children?s social lives than their safety , I don?t believe your priorities are in order monkey, we all as children had a little drink with friends , there is nothing wrong with that, however now those children?s photos are out for the world to see, some very dodgy people could see them, leaving those children vulnerable and they do not even know. Ensure their safety before having a go at them drinking/ smoking please!

-Bob

Agreed Bob! I understand the noise issue but having been there on multiple occasions i can confirm that the group with the Mo ped are a group of 25 ish year old men so posting pictures of young teen girls is just ridiculous and disgusting

The thing is, on these apps, they consent to what is being put out, where?s taking a picture of them is not with their consent. If I?m honest it looks like you?re just looking for something to complain about because why not speak to them yourself instead of taking a picture? Sitting on the grass at Dawsons is completely legal and if no drugs etc are being used I don?t see why they should be exploited online

I agree susanne, we cannot label all teenagers as hooligans as that isn?t fair, when it comes down to it , someone has unconsentually posted a photo of 3 teenagers doing nothing illegal, on a forum without their knowledge. I am shocked and appalled this has happened!

Alice I agree... I don?t know why these people think social services would care... it?s a few kids hanging out at the park and I?m sure if someone asked them not to go on private property they wouldn?t. People on this forum take things too far! Let their own parents talk to them

I agree. These children should not be exposed. There are other ways to go about change rather then posting someone else?s child on a public forum. I would reconsider your actions and not attack other people?s parenting when you made the conscious decision to publish images of teenagers. Despicable behaviour.

Mary please take down the pictures . I AM AT THE END OF MY TETHER. I think that this entire thread is highly inappropriate and if you have a problem say it to the kids when you see them, and they will probably be fine with moving. ITS RIDICULOUS, I am extremely angry. Remove the pictures of the teenagers, it?s unnecessary and doesn?t even help your point DOES IT??

KateDulwich123 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Mary please take down the pictures . I AM AT THE

> END OF MY TETHER. I think that this entire thread

> is highly inappropriate and if you have a problem

> say it to the kids when you see them, and they

> will probably be fine with moving. ITS RIDICULOUS,

> I am extremely angry. Remove the pictures of the

> teenagers, it?s unnecessary and doesn?t even help

> your point DOES IT??

Hello,

I have been informed about this forum and conversation regarding the children which have been targeted in these photos. As a mother, i'm appalled that you, mary have taken pictures of my child without my consent. This is dangerous. I am very close with my child, and some of their school colleges have shown them this forum post, and the pictures of the children. Mortified is the only word my child could express. I fail to believe Mary, that you are a genuine parent,as i would never do such a thing of taking un-consensual photos of a minor and posting them to an online group, on the vicious internet for anyone to see. As well as this you have targeted my child to be using illegal substances. This is utterly unacceptable, and i request for these photos to be removed immediately.

(i am not revealing my child?s gender for identity reasons.)

Perhaps those first time posters, some of whom appear to know the young people involved, might also consider if there are grounds for them to speak to the children involved about what they have been doing or is the OP?s upset completely groundless? It does not seem to be just that person who is upset either.

The behaviour is bad. I?m hearing the noise from down the street through double-glazed windows. Police and social services now involved as well as area housing office, councillors and even Helen Hayes. I don?t doubt that some trouble-makers are older. If that?s the case, one more reason to keep your well-behaved teen away from the area.

To all of those people insisting that we 'go and ask these children to move on/be quiet' do you think people haven't done that? You just get laughed at, jeered at and told to fuck off. Would YOU approach a large group of drunk and high rowdy young people at 1.oo in the morning and poilitely ask them to leave?

And this behaviour is not confined to the hill. They are coming onto the estate and urinating in the carpark and ringing people's door bells at all times of the night demanding to be let in. They have broken our doors. They come and smoke weed outside our front doors and on the balconies. They have sprayed large areas wuth graffiti and have been incredibly rude, hostile and intimidating to anyone who dares speak up.

We, the tenants, will have to pay for the cleanup and repairs in our annual service charges. We are now already paying for security to patrol the estate to try and keep these people out.

PLease stop excusing and justifying this behaviour. I don't believe for one second any of you would put up with this in your own back yard.