Breaking Bad

steveo

I found making a murderer fascinating, but it was incredibly biased. I mean the first conviction, okay, he was totally stitched up. But not sure after that. Really sad story though, and his parents are heart breaking.

Had totally forgotten there's season 2 of Saul. Right, that's next on my list.

Came to house of cards late, so only just in to season 2. Am enjoying it still, but can see myself getting bored if it's just more of the same throughout.

???? Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I am in your boat *Bob*....stuck with Blind Dates

> and Gogglebox; although that undercover police

> squad thing (name gone) I really enjoyed against

> expectations.

First Dates there - (I assume). Though I am enjoying the idea of you watching Blind Date repeats.

It sounds like we're living parallel lives. May the god of quality serialised drama bless us both soon and make everything better.

*Bob* Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> The accents are a disgrace.

Maybe, but IMO a genuine brum accent is no less ridiculous. So may as well just go with it.

"We're tha poiky bloindaz!!"

I know I'd hate Peaky Blinders so haven't even bothered looking. Not my bag. A friend of mine sent me the first series of Vinyl on a stick, which I enjoyed, though it certainly wasn't without fault. Second series of Better Call Saul was alright. I went though all seven series of Sons Of Anarchy and wish I hadn't as it was irritating me somewhat by series 3 or 4 as did Californication (the louche writer, Quids) but stuck with it. I may give Narcos a whirl. Is it worth a butcher's?

Narcos is really good. The American guy is a bit of a wet lettuce and somewhat superfluous to the drama but you can largely ignore him - the Colombian characters are great.

Apparently their accents are shit though - and annoy Colombians!

Started watching something called "I-Zombie". About a girl who becomes a zombie, but still tries to live a normal life. She takes a job in a morgue to get a fresh supply of brains to eat. But eating the brains gives her flashbacks from the dead person's memory, and she uses this to solve crimes.

I think one episode was enough.