Breaking Bad

steveo

Hmm, season 4 could definitely have been a fitting finale, but they left open the whole story line that is currently hanging in the balance mid season 5. They couldn't let it go unresolved, it's too close to home if you get my meaning.

Mick Mac Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Are there spoilers on this thread? I'm still only

> at the end of series 1 ! so avoid reading the

> thread to avoid reading something that will ruin

> it for me. But I'm getting into it a bit more now,

> although only watch it on way to work on netflix

> on my phone as only me interested in it so it will

> take a while.

Don't think there are any spoilers. Some names of characters you won't have encountered yet are mentioned, but don't think anything is said about who they are / what happens.

Mrs Otta (and I obviously) are currently midway through season 3. As Anna says, it's cool watching it for a second time, and seeing how the characters are, knowing what they become.

You've gone through it in record time TT!

Don't forget that there are only 8 episodes (so far) of season 5 to watch, then you'll be like the rest of us, checking days off the calendar until the final (possibly) 8 episodes are shown on TV.

I shall have to give this another go. I enjoyed season 1 and started season 2 but got distracted and returned the set unfinished - I liked it but wasn't too bothered by having missed the rest. Judging by this thread I should at least give it until season 3 to get properly hooked.

• 5 months later...

Breaking Bad finale launch was this week in LA. The last eight episodes start screening on US TV on August 11th.

The final episode will be shown live outdoors in Hollywood's Forever Cemetery on Sunday Sept 29th.

For us lot in the UK, Netflix have secured rights to show each episode a few hours after starting on 12th August. Final episode will be released in UK on Monday 30th Sept. I've managed to get access to a small private cinema (with bar!) and looking at hiring it to stream it on Mon 30th (7pm ish). I suspect I may need the bar - I predict a harrowing end for Walt.