Carpenter recommendation

trp489

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Nerris has just been round to our place to do a job - based on recommendations from this forum - and he did a great, quick job. Equally importantly, he arrived beforehand to agree what needed to be done (and the price) at the time agreed, and similarly, he turned up to do the work on time and didn't muck around. Very reliable, very good, generally nice guy. Highly recommended.

Another vote for Nerris, had him round today to sort a list of carpentry jobs I'd built up. He was punctual, as he was when he came round to quote, tidy and did a very professional job at a top price. Highly recommend him and I'll definately contact him again when I need more carpentry done.

Yep, also recommend Nerris, who I contacted following other recommendations on the forum. Needed a fitted kitchen door re-hanging after getting new washing machine. Came round same evening, did job in 15 minutes, cleaned up and charged a very reasonable fee. Small job, but perfectly executed - thanks!!

• 1 month later...

Just to add that Nerris built us a 2.8m by 2.3m fitted cupboard in our kitchen in mid December, and looks great - really happy with the work and happy to recommend and vouch for. Doors specced to match our kitchen, at considerably less cost than off the peg, and with nice customisations as we wanted.

Thanks Nerris....

Al

Archived