Spring babies club (due Mar, Apr, May 2013)

I forgot about all the blooming medical appointments in the first few weeks! We sadly won't make tomorrow but will def try to make it next thurs.

Well done mummies and babies, it's so near the end of May they must all be nearly here now!

Clare

Hey, I can get to the clock house for 12 tomorrow so look forward to meeting you then. Please let me know anything to look out for! I've just got a baby bjorn red and black sling and a 2 week old.

See you there, thank you, Natalie

Hi Natalie

You should be able to spot us: inside with some buggies! Mine is a yellow bugaboo and I have had no sleep so will be knackered looking one in black!!

See you and others later

Jude x

Hey! Ok great, thanks Jude. I'm desperately trying to have a shower and get ready but Rosie is having none of it! I'll be there ASAP, albeit potentially a little late.

Natalie x

We're not having the best of mornings so unfortunately don't think will make it to cinema in time! Could potentially get to Clockhouse a bit later if anyone is still going there? Otherwise, hope to catch up soon and make ut to another baby cinema. Natalie

Hi. I am new here and live in Peckham area. I am a first time mum from France and I dont know many people in London.

My lovely son was born in May 17th and I would love to join you for a drink whenever you gather to get to know other mums and babies. Being a mum is a marvellous adventure but can feel a hit lonely sometimes.

Please keep me update on the next thursday I hope to meet you all very soon.

Xx

Glo

Hi girls,

I have been away for a few weeks. I met some of you a few weeks ago in the Pub. My baby boy Joseph was born 14th May, after a failure induction that resulted in C-section (very painful recover). I have my sister over from Brasil to help me and was great. It'd be lovely to meet you girls again.

Are you meeting tomorrow?

Let me know.

Take care and congratulations to all the mums and new babies!!

Take care!!

Fernanda

Hello all

I am planning to go to clock house tomorrow (getting a bit sick of their lunch menu but keep thinking we will be picnicking in the park if this weather ever improves)... Hope to see a few there as I am off to France next week so will not be around for a couple of weeks.

Jude x

Hi ladies,

I just thought I'd share with you a wonderful blog that my midwife Clemmie writes. She's a community midwife who works in our little pocket of London and it's full of great advice (both anti & postnatal) as well as being fun and a great read. I'm sure some of you have met her before. Please have a look - it's brilliant.

www.gasandairblog.com

Thanks!