Spring babies club (due Mar, Apr, May 2013)

Hi All

Gemma - you read my mind. Was thinking that it would be great to find a big tree in the park to sit under so that we can be outside but also have shade for little people (kills me having to sit in the shade in such glorious weather but needs must!).

Is the picnic area the dog free bit that is fenced off - opposite that lovely bit of garden with all the plants in and the wisteria etc? Also - how will I spot you? I'm pretty sure I'd recognise you from the pub but to avoid me having to peer at people too much I have a yellow buggerboo bee, give me a wave if you see me.

Oh, just realised you've left your number - smart. I'll take that and text if can't see you.

jenny

Hi everyone!

As I told some of you already, I am opening a dance class for mums and babies on latin and tropical rythms in september : salsa merengue zouk... etc in the area

The class will be ?6 or ?55 for 10 classes.

It will probably be on the friday afternoon if I get the confirmation for the venue.

So if you wish to work out, dance and have fun together with your little one and are happy to carry him or her in a sling or carrier, then this class is for you!!. Of courses toddlers will be welcome too.

I am actually working on the leaflets and I will keep you updated on the details soon.

Send me your email by text on 07908642542 to receive the informations if you are interested.

Have a lovely week end.

Xs

Gloria and little Zion

Hi ladies and little-uns,

Sorry we weren't able to make the meet up in the park on Thursday - something came up. Hope you all had a lovely time in the shade! Hope to see you not this coming Thursday but next (1st August) if you're around as I am away next week.

Bex & Nico x

Ladies... The glorious (actually a bit too hot) weather continues... Up for a meet up tomorrow? We cld repeat the picnic area of PR park or hit a pub, maybe the plough which has a big garden.

Jude x

I'm up for meeting tomorrow, either at Peckham Rye park as long as we can get a nice shaded bit or The Plough would be great too. I've not been there for ages. Maverick. Love Natalie & Rosie x

Hi, we're around for a meet up today. Don't mind where! Could do the cafe in Peckham Rye Park if weather is iffy?Also, I've just found a pair of sunglasses that someone left behind at the Clockhouse weeks and weeks ago - sorry I completely forgot about them! Anyone missing a pair of sunnies? I seem to remember they might have belonged to Jess?x

Hello, would I be able to join the club? I live off Lordship Lane and my daughter Violet was born in April but only recently discovered the forum. I'll keep an eye on the forum and see if I can make it out to a meet up.

Rachael