Spring babies club (due Mar, Apr, May 2013)

Hi Everyone, Milly has been a bit under the weather this week with a bad cough. I think she's over the worst of it now but I wouldn't want to come and spread this nasty cough around.

I'm sorry as I know I asked to join in and didn't make it last week either.

Fingers toes and everything else crossed that we can come and meet you all next week.

Eve and Milly x x

Hi All,

Myself and Nico will be coming along also.

Fernanda - EDT is the East Dulwich Tavern at end of Lordship Lane near the roundabout/Goose Green.

Eve - no worries, hopefully see you next time.

See you soon!

Bex.

We can't make it this week as my mum is staying (yay the cavalry has arrived!!)

Will def see you next week though

Jen - I can't do buggy fit next week as have one credit for power pramming on Mondays left. Might give it a go the week after though. Had a really funny time at Zumba at push though yesterday. Highly recommended.

Have fun today ladies. See you soon

J-mo and Sam

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ladies,

I am back from holidays. I have missed a few thursdays and I hope all of you and your LO are fine.

We had an amazing time in France and a fab weather and the return into London is hard the rain not helping today :(

As promised, here is my website for the dance group : www.bailamama.sitew.org.uk

First session friday 20th september. I hope I will have the pleasure to see you there as I could use a bit of support for the start. Dont be shy as no dance level is required to participate !

The flyers will be ready soon and I will give some to you if you are interested next thursday.

Have a lovely sunday,

Xs

Anne Gloria and Zion

Hi all, I've only made it to one Thursday meet-up ages ago, but have met a few of you at Weds baby massage! (which I miss loads). Would be lovely to catch up this Thursday if there's a plan...maybe the Plough or is that too far away?

Susie

Hello all,

I am also now back from our holiday and travels up north to see family. I have missed loads and loads of Thursday meet ups and will probably have to miss tomorrow and next week as my daughter has finished nursery but does not start school until next Friday so I am trying to find her lots of exciting things to do.

I hope you and babies are all really well and Maxwell and I will see you soon. I am looking forward to attending more and more baby groups as Maxwell is certainly starting to require more stimulation now!

Take care, Gemma

(07967 155 213)

Hi everyone ! Really great to bump into you all last week. Seems like ages since I've met up with you properly after having loads of visitors. Really up for meeting on Thursday for a catch up if people are around? We have baby sensory until 12.30 but around after. The weather is meant to be nice so could do the peckham rye or the plough again? Or perhaps the rye pub as it has a nice garden and baby area?

Look forward to seeing some of you on Thursday.

Hannah and Eddison x

Hi Hannah

I haven't been able to make last couple of weeks - keen to see everyone again.

Thursday is supposed to be good weather so what about a picnic in peckham rye park so that we can find a big bit of shade for all the babies? (freya is also now on the move in a sort of frog leg commando crawl kind of way and she is not a big fan of sitting on my lap anymore so a bit of floor space for her to mission around would be great).

the dog free picnic area at the top of the park seemed to work well last time.

what if we all brought a dish to share? (nothing elaborate and home made required, unless anyone inspired by bake off in which case I'll be happy to sample and give feedback!)

I can try and be there by 12.30 - have delivery coming some time before 1pm so may not make it there until a little bit later.

any thoughts gang? happy to give rye pub a go if people prefer - can test out baby area and maybe I can put a blanket on floor of garden for freya

Jenny C

x