Spring babies club (due Mar, Apr, May 2013)

Hi girls,

I wont be able to make it this week. Have some bits to do and 2pm is a bit too late for us because swimming finishes at 12, 1pm is perfect.

Are we all dressing up for Halloween next week?

Enjoy it and see you next week.

XX

Fernanda and Joe

Hi girls,

How are you all? It's Halloween tomorrow, are we dressing up the babies? I'm up for it tomorrow but I'd prefer to keep the old time at 1pm instead of 2. I think a few people said is better for them a bit earlier too.

It'd be great to meet up in a place where we can put the babies on the floor or seated do we can have a picture of them . Clockhouse said we could use the area upstairs any other idea?

Take care!

Fernanda & Joe

Cool, let's do the clockhouse at 1 ? Will we all be able to compete with Zion's outfit ? He does have the best wardrobe !

Also don't forget our Xmas drinks - I have reserved an area in the edt for 8pm on Thursday 5th December . We can always move on - the more the merrier x

Hannah and eddison x

Hi girls,

Just to say that I called Clockhouse Pub and they have The area upstarts available from 1pm. I booked under my name so we can bring some mat and toys to lay on the floor for the babies. I hope that's ok for all.

My daughter is not well so I hope she feels better tomorrow to go to nursery.

I hope see you tomorrow.

Fernanda & Joe

Sorry I missed you guys today. We had a costume for Isabella and everything! I've taken on a massive DIY project at our new place so not had much of a life for the last couple of weeks. After this weekend I'm back so look forward to seeing you all and the pics next week. Hope you're all well! Xx

Hi there, I was going to have people round to mine tomorrow for those that fancied but I have had a hectic week with work and nanny interviews... Therefore can I suggest putting that off til next week instead?! Happy to come wherever tomorrow subject to naps (ha) x

hi all,

we can't make it tomorrow either - we're in the countryside taking advantage of some babysitting to get some work done

looking forward to scoping the new gaff Jude(well new bits of it)

good luck with nanny interviews

btw - think I saw your husband/significant other and Maddy at rhyme time on monday (didn't get to say hello as on other side of room and dashed out early) - was pretty sure it was maddy (although hair much more under control now!)

x

Hey ladies,

I'm on for tomorrow. Shall we mix it up as it was a bit difficult getting buggies upstairs at the Clockhouse? Is there anywhere else anyone would like to suggest? Otherwise I am big fan of the East Dulwich Tavern.

Happy to go wherever including the Clockhouse if that's the preferred choice!

Xoxox