Man and van service - Joseph

jouseph1987

Joseph and his team have just picked up, delivered and constructed a (very heavy) table for us. Really pleased. Nothing a bother for them and very reasonable price. We also had Joseph and his team help us with our house move a couple of weeks ago, and he managed to fit all of our one bedroom flat in his van, which meant only one trip and so again very reasonable price. Good, clear and easy communication. Recommended if you want a stress free time in moving anything!

I actually have no words... well I do and they're all positive.

I was a little sceptical after reading so many 5* reviews jut Joseph is just fabulous. Nothing is too much bother and he's gorgeous & polite and more than happy to go the extra mile.

Definitely would use him again. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you want any further help x

• 1 year later...

Another 5* review for @jouseph1987

We recently moved from a one bed flat to a little cottage house and totally underestimated how much work it will be. Joseph helped us assess the job and gave us a good quote. Throughout all the communications and on the day Joseph and his team were kind, reassuring and polite. They were very quick and helpful and even provided lunch for us, something I totally forgot to account for in the midst of such a stressful day!

He also has offered pick up and drop off furniture as well. He lives locally and was very flexible with timings. Can't recommend him enough.

• 8 months later...