Man and van service - Joseph

jouseph1987

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Another shout out for Joseph! I had to move some large items of furniture today and left it to the last minute to organise someone to help. Luckily I found Jospeh's recommendation thread on EDF. Very helpful, punctual, polite and reasonably priced, all round good guy and great service. Will always use from now on.

Joseph, if you pick this message up thanks for helping me out at such short notice, and for the agreed price, nice one my friend.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Just want to add to these recommendations! Joseph helped me with a sofa purchase last month, it was a last minute job and he was very helpful and even took all the legs off so the sofa could fit and put them back on at the end.

Fully Recommend

Eve

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

RWellman Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> joseph and his brother collected an antique

> wardrobe for me and they even fitted it back

> together, which was very helpful. They were very

> prompt and friendly.

Hi,

Can you show me the antique wardrobe you found? I want to see. Also if you are in mood of selling it then please let me know. :)

Thanks

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have Just used Joseph today to move some trees for me to a house in Forest hill. I have to say I'm pretty impressed. Not only did he do a great job, he even offered to come a day earlier than expected (Sunday) so I don't have to take a day off work. The trees were pretty heavy and he did the job in a couple of hours. I will be definitely be recommending joseph to everyone who needs a man and a van. Very Punctual, very polite and very hard working. Thanks Joseph. One last thing...you even coped with turning up to my house and the road was closed to a street party. you made light work of that! thanks.

He is on: 07584 161 444.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I just wanted to add another recommendation for Joseph. I recently moved flat and, due to a recent operation, was unable to do any heavy lifting. Joseph and his enormous van did the job in no time! He went the extra mile to make it easy for me, even disassembling my bed for me. Having since heard some horror stories from a friend who recently moved using one of the big franchise corporations I'm even more glad I used Joseph! You can get him on +447584161444

• 1 month later...
Another recommendation for Joseph. He came at very short notice on a Sunday to move 2 large heavy sofas to an upstairs room in my house. It involved some dismantling and reassembling which he did very efficiently. He was friendly, helpful and very easy to communicate with while arranging. Great price too. I wouldn't hesitate to use him again. He's on 07584161444

I highly recommend Joseph, who stepped in on short notice, after we had a NO SHOW from SOS removals (despite them insisting on some pre-payment & happily taking a deposit). Joseph was super helpful, reliable, reasonably priced and I cannot recommend him enough! :)