Man and van service - Joseph

jouseph1987

Joseph did a great job for my removal last month into a first floor flat (ED to Denmark Hill), including a trip to Ikea for the new furniture. When I realised later that I had picked up the wrong item, he was able to come back the next day and help me to return them.

Very friendly and efficient, and can carry an amazing amount. I'll be using him again for any job requiring a van.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Joseph helped me move house this weekend, he was efficient, value for money and we got the move done really quickly without any stress. I also left a something in his van and he drove across town this evening to give it to me which I really appreciated. I would recommend Joseph to anyone who is moving house or needs a man/ van in London!

• 3 weeks later...

(Posted this on wrong thread originally)

I don't generally expect your man and van to be exactly on time, but Jouseph was last night.

Helpful when the job wasn't as easy as it might have been, as well as friendly and prompt - a ruffers recommendation.

• 1 month later...

Joseph helped me move a large item of furniture today - he dismantled it, did all the heavy lifting and put it all back together again...AND even did a detour to his flat to pick up extra screws that it needed.

Great effort and brilliant value for money.

Thank you!

Joseph turned up last Saturday at very short notice to assemble an Ikea wardrobe for me. This will be my second time of calling for his help and advice since he is so reliable and very reasonably priced.

Once again thank you,know doubt that I will be calling upon your services again soon.

• 3 weeks later...
I forgot to write this earlier, but Joseph helped me move a large sofa a couple of weeks ago and was incredibly helpful. He put up with a last minute change of plan and was friendly and professional. Highly recommended.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Like to put out a recommendation for Jouseph.

First class !! Jouseph was able to come out to do a job for us at very short notice after been let down with another van driver...He is punctual, polite and Quotes you happy..!! :)

Highly recommended..

Thanks again Jouseph.

Joseph helped us move a bbq on Sunday and could not have been more helpful.

On time (early), went above and beyond to help carry down stairs and into garden. Only charged ?10.

Amazing - we will certainly use again.