Man and van service - Joseph

jouseph1987

Joseph helped me collect sofa's from East Dulwich today that I bought on Ebay. He was available last minute, on time and kept me informed throughout the day. Helped carry the sofa downstairs and to where I wanted them in the house. Very polite, efficient and at a reasonable price.

Highly recommended!

Thank you

Another recommendation for Joseph here. Collected a sofa bed I won on ebay and worked with both the seller and me to sort out suitable times. Kept me well informed. Prompt, courteous and brimming with common sense. I would definitely use Joseph again!

• 2 months later...
We booked Jouseph to help us move out furniture from our flat to a storage unit. He was very efficient, turned up on time and extremely helpful. We will definitely be using him again when we move our stuff out of storage in a couple of weeks. I would definitely recommend him to anyone needing a man with a van.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Joseph,

Would you be able to quote me to move the contents of a ground floor studio flat in SE14 to a ground floor flat in SE22 please? I would need a man and van for around 3/4pm on 28th February. I will likely need one pair of hands to help load and unload furniture etc. But if you offer two men and a van could I please have a quote for both? Thanks, Sam.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Based on the many glowing recommendations here for Joseph I arranged for him to move my daughter into her new place which involved numerous boxes, black bags and the like as well as some furniture. Some of the furniture required dismantling and reassembling at the other end, which Joseph tackled with ease. In this instance the work needed two men and the price for this together with the van was very reasonable. Joseph and his assistant were very polite and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble and the work was done with both efficiency and pride. Really nice guys, would definitely use Joseph's services again.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I bought a vintage mid-century teak Dining Table and 6 chairs on ebay. The pick up location was in Royal Tunbridge Wells. It turned out the seller kept the item in his storage in the middle of a huge farm at the end of bumpy, narrow and dark track. Joseph's van hardly passed through the paths where navigation satellite was no help but after a couple of attempts we eventually found the place. Joseph did not moan at any point although the journey took longer (and harder) than expected. Upon return home the table did not pass through my flat door and he helped me to dismantle top of it also carry it in. The original price did not include his help and he did not even ask for extra. The price we agreed was already cheaper than all other local Van and Man services. You read all the feedback above and think some might be exaggerating but absolutely no - Joseph is a man of his word and does not hesitate to go extra mile for his customers. Highly recommended. Burak & Sophie (Sydenham)

This is a belated recommendation for Joseph to add to all the other glowing reports above. I recently parachuted in to help a friend pack up her belongings for an emergency move the following morning. Joseph took on the job at very short notice thinking he had around 20 boxes to transport to the storage place on the Old Kent Rd. As it turned out, this was a serious miscalculation and the 20 boxes ended up being considerably more, together with many large bin bags full of textiles, and several items of furniture.

He arrived on time, and despite the fact he found himself single-handed on what should have been a two-man job (our fault), and on a job which he could have anticipated to have taken around an hour which turned into five as we were still packing, packing, packing, he displayed the patience and good humour of a saint, helping make what was a traumatic experience far more bearable. Lovely guy. Can thoroughly recommend him. Joseph: 07584 161 444

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...