Convenient Home Food Delivery, Custom Meal Packages & Free Samples

BamnGoodFood1

Bamn Good Food

www.bamngoodfood.com

Our local East Dulwich based food business offers a delicious and ultra-convenient food home delivery service for those of you living in London and longing to eat with healthily with ease.

We offer fresh, healthy meals (Breakfast, Lunches, Dinners & Snacks available) delivered to your door at a time convenient to you, 3 times a week.

No more checking the sell-by dates on food that may have already been in the supermarket for days.

Create your own CUSTOM PACKAGES:

We can help you create a custom meal package that works best for you PM, email [email protected] or call 02082266199

Simply let us know:

Number of people

Required meals-Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Snacks available

No. days per week

OFFER!!!

25% off our 3 day top up plan-only ?30!

Valid until 1/12/2012

Simply enter '3daytrial_2' at the checkout

What the BAMN foodies say...

'I've tried dieting in the past and I've found that the meals either don't have enough flavour or leave you feeling hungry. Since signing up with BGF all the meals I've had were perfectly cooked and full of flavour. I'm very satisfied with the meals and service and I'd give an A* for the feel good factor. '

Ruth. R

Any more questions?

Email Rachel & Obi at [email protected]

www.bamngoodfood.com

Bamn Good Food

Upland Road

SE22 0DR

• 2 weeks later...
I am nearing the end of the three day trial of this food delivery service. It is absolutely delicious and it has been fantastic not having to cook for three days! The meals are filling and there are some tasty options. Tonight's dinner was guinea fowl and quinoa. I haven't been hungry at all whilst on this diet. I definitely recommend giving it a go - home delivery too!

Thank you for your comments, really happy to hear we are making a difference :)

We are offering FREE FOOD SAMPLES to East Dulwich Forum members.

Try our delicious healthy meals DELIVERED STRAIGHT TO YOUR FRONT DOOR

Choose from:

Mexican green chilli prawns, served with quinoa

Chicken with a lemon & ginger sauce, served with wholegrain rice

Jerked chicken salad with mango and avocado salsa

Vegetable Moussaka, served with quinoa

PM your meal selection & contact details or email [email protected] and we will contact you to confirm delivery details

Alternatively call 02082266199

We are now creating CUSTOM PACKAGES.

If you would like to create a custom healthy meal package PM, email [email protected] or call 02082266199

Simply let us know:

Number of people

Required meals-Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Snacks available

No. days per week

FREE samples available to give you a taste of our delicious meals

Choose from:

See our full meal selection at www.bamngoodfood.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Happy New Year East Dulwich Forum users!

Bamn Good Food are still offering free samples of our healthy meals, simply PM your meal selection & contact details

Choose from:

I had the jerk chicken salad with mango and avocado salsa for lunch today, it was really nice. Delivered exactly when I was told it would be, fresh and very tasty. Looking forward to trying some more of your food, I've sent you a PM regarding a quote.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm in my second week of deliveries from the lovely Bamn Good Food duo Obi and Rachel, I have lunches and dinners 5 days a week delivered for myself and my husband. We're both very busy during the working week so it's great to come home to fresh healthy food ready to pop in the microwave. Creating my own package was really easy and Rachel was so helpful in answering my questions. All the meals so far have been delicious, I highly recommend this service and trying a sample!

Archived