Summer babies club (due June, July, Aug 2013)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, how are you all doing? I'm feeling alright, although quite fed up with being pregnant at times, specially in the nights. Is anyone up for a coffee this week, I guess a lot of us who's due date is in June will be on maternity leave by now...

Sofia x

Hi Sofia,

Defo up for that! Glad you're ok tho not sleeping well is always a toughie! Yup on leave now and not having to commute anymore is soooo good. How about the park - might be nice seeing as we've been having some good weather?

xx

Hope you guys have a lovely afternoon. I'm so jealous! My last working day is Monday next week so I would love to join you all after that. last week was great fun. Enjoy... Nina x x

Claire I'm in Kings too getting baby heart rate checked as a bit high. Might see u here. Hope all is ok re your checks.

I'm supposed to be working from home today (hence wasn't coming to 3pm meet). See u guys at next one hopefully. Mat leave starts 25th

Ahh! We did phone the cafe in the park to see if you were there but didn't think of homemade so Jenny, Sachiko and I were in the clockhouse. Nevermind, there'll be plenty of other opps to all get together. Kings was ok thanks. Hope it was for you too Ginny?

Claire x

Hello!

I am new to this group and I'd be happy to join! I was in the same NCT class as Sofia and I bumped into Sofia and Caroline at Homemade earlier. My due date was last Sunday... So it's even more of a waiting game now! I hope you're all doing well and now I'll be in the loop to meet the rest of the group!

Marie

Sorry we missed you Sofia and Caroline! I didn't even think of homemade! :( but around all next week so shout if you are free again to meet up then!

Ginny, glad to hear all is ok now. Must have been a bit of a worry but glad to know is ok!

How do people feel about another big meet up too? I was thinking we can bring partners if they are interested - might be nice for our men folk also to meet some fellow dads-to-be in the area. How about the evening of Thurs 20th June (next Thurs)? Any suggestions on locations?

Jen xx