What is East Dulwich Listening to?

capt_birdseye

Mugwump Jism !

Secreted by the mysterious Mugwumps of Interzone, Mugwump Jism is a colorless liquid that produces intoxicating effects on humans.

In fact, Mugwump Jism actually comes in two finely distinguished varieties, with similar effects. Strangely, what excites the Mugwumps (who are sentient bipeds of about the same size as humans, and appear to be some form of amphibian) to produce this drug is artistic creation, especially of a literary variety.

However, they do produce it even without this inspiration, albeit at a slower rate, and it is a sad but not uncommon sight in Interzone to see a chained Mugwump surrounded by a small circle of addicts sucking upon its excretions.

Not unless someone remixed the K&D sessions. Otherwise, I think its Kruder who has his own stuff out under the name Tosca, but I dont know if he has released anything lately. Chocolate Elvis is a good one of his. This makes me feel old, I loved this set in college.

• 4 months later...

I thought the first album was outstanding

This is quite different- no midlake- which was always going to make a difference to how it sounded, there's a more electronic sound to a lot of it; but lyrically he's covering similar ground. Angry and bitter, unsurprisingly.

I wanted to like queen of denmark more than I did, ot was more something to be admired than enjoyed, though there are some beautiful stand out tunes.

Will check on spotify before committing to a second.

Just got Help She Can't Swim's second and final album from an amazon partner for 96p, joy!!