Dulwich Windows Limited aka Jayson Webb

dulwichpc

Buyer beware:

If you decide to use this company I suggest you view 3 or 4 or their happy customers - actually you'd be foolish to even consider using them. Please becareful when taking recommendations from 'Forums', sometimes these are friends (look at the recommenders profile and see what other posts they have made). If you decide to use this company, good luck. If you're looking to give your hard earned cash to a local company then Dulwich Windows are not located anywhere near Dulwich. Jayson Webb (the owner) says he used to work for Bespoke Windows, I suggest giving them a call for a reference.

• 4 weeks later...
Jayson Webb used to work for Bespoke Windows and left on bad terms with the company. He has since set up his own company called Dulwich Windows (actually in Surrey). They have been getting work from East Dulwich forum members despite their poor reputation. They are registered with FENSA (which is worthless) especially as he doesn't register his jobs with them. Even more worrying he offers his own company backed 10 Year Guarantee - which is also worthless. If you are in doubt about who this person is and the dangerous and poor work they carry out I suggest you either contact BESPOKE WINDOWS for a reference or take your chances and have him work on your property. The authorities are aware of him and I would encourage anyone who isn't happy with the work to contact their local council and FENSA (who are in the process of suspending his membership).

No I don't work for Bespoke, the only reason I mention them is that he is using their name to get work. I know more about Window companies in the area than I care to thanks to Dulwich Windows. I am not only out of pocket by thousands but also have damage to my property that I'm not sure we can afford to fix. If you look at some of my previous posts I have recommended other companies.

Feel like I had a lucky escape!

Had met him when he still worked at Bespoke & came to do a quote for us, we had to hold off doing the work for a year in which time he'd left & set up on his own. Got him to re-quote, during which he told us how much cheaper he'd be able to do it than he could at Bespoke.

When the quote came through it seemed that there'd be different windows upstairs to downstairs (I'm guessing this is where the money is saved), emailed him asking about this & got a reply which seemed to avoid the question/deny there would be a difference - unsettled me and moved Dulwich Windows to the bottom of my list.

Having got a few other quotes ended up going with Bespoke who I can't fault & have been happy with them from start to finish - delivered exactly whst they said they would & chuffed with how they look (both inside & out).

• 1 month later...

We also had a lucky escape. Here is a rundown of our dealing with him. I would advise everyone to avoid his firm, whatever name he trades under.

Jayson Webb, as Dulwich Windows, quote was competitive, similarly priced to another firm who undertook an installation for my neighbour, however, he pointed out their window hadnt been fitted brilliantly, so after much deliberation i decided to go with his firm.

I then read some negative forum posts about previous work he had undertaken. He explained both posts away ( i stupidly believed him) and duly had the posts removed from the forum. He sensed my doubt and offered to go ahead with our job without taking a deposit (thank goodness!).

At the end of October we agreed to go ahead. He then wasted a further 6 weeks of my time during which he stated he had ordered the windows (he had not), giving me a date for delivery and he would let me know exact fit date when he had received the windows. Then on December 5th he contacted me to say:

"After careful consideration we have decided not to carry out any window installations before Christmas as the factory cannot guarantee delivery so close to Christmas. Also we are a small company trying to keep on top of our cash flow and cannot commence any works without a deposit, I hope you understand and apologise for any inconvenience caused. I understand that you need these works carried out sooner and may have to find another installer, please let me know what you would like to do."

This was my response (which was frankly calm compared to how angry i felt) :

"This is so disappointing. You have wasted nearly 3 months of my time. You knew full well another company were able to fit the window w/c 25th November but you fought for our business. And now you wait 3 weeks after we have sent you a signed contract to tell me you can't fit the window until after Christmas and you can't do the work without the deposit you said you didn't need!!

It's a shame you aren't honest enough to tell me you didn't place the order with Roseview, despite saying you had and that you would confirm the fit date once the window was delivered...next week. What a big fat bullshitter you are. Let's hope your kids grow up not knowing the real you.

Rest assured I will be providing honest feedback on the East Dulwich Forum about your appalling customer service, how you have led us on and wasted our time."

...Do not contact me again.

*the comment about his kid is there because he brought his son to our house and harped on about being a family man.

I had contacted Webbs supplier and he hadn't placed an order with them for us.

He did contact me again with a thinly veiled threat, as if he was going to expose me:

"After reading your email I can be sure I made the right decision i will post your email on the EDF with a full explanation of my business decsion."

I would discourage anyone from using his business. I would certainly discourage anyone from giving him any money upfront if you are going to take a risk and use him.

In the end we went with Bespoke Windows who were superb. Murray and his team of fitters provided us with a beautiful new bay window and French doors. They arrived on time, kept mess to a minimum and cleared up brilliantly. Most importantly the fit of both products is superb. I would highly recommend Bespoke to anyone thinking of replacing windows or doors. They are a bit more expensive, but...well, you get what you pay for!

• 1 month later...

Not sure i should thank you all for the polite messages but , i would like to address various issues noted here , Im more than welcome to recieve calls if you want to message me ill send you my private number.

1 DulwichPc is a fake consumer their comments are untrue and i believe them to be my ex business partner. Ive had their comments removed twice and I proved them to be fake, if you look back at their history they have only made comments about myself and company. I asked them to communicate with me but recieved nothing back.

Toomuchoclate: This is an interesting one , i was contacted by this customer and had a good chat gave a very good price and then was contacted asking me to lower the price, she said she had been quoted for the exact product from the same factory as i use many hundreds cheaper with another company, so i asked her to prove it. I was given the details and checked it out with my contact at the factory, of which they said they had never heard of this company. I then became a bit nervous of doing business with her, i sent her the let down text above and got the horrible reply mentioning my children which was out of order. The time she mentions above is from when we first met , not once has she signed an order. I think i done the right thing.

AlexBates - i dont have an order or ever had an order for alex bates so if anyone has anything outstanding please get in contact because i dont know of anything.

Recently its been very challenging running a business on your own, Ive been let down by so many people who I trusted to deliver. Im no fool and have learnt a lot. Ive now joined forces with a much bigger company and will be able to deliver a top notch service to all people.

I hope this info helps the sceptical people that have read these posts, but please get intouch im very wiling to talk to anyone.

Regards

Jayson Webb

First things first, my names danny and I used to work for Bespoke windows then went into business with dulwich windows.

I don't believe that any work iv done for bespoke or dulwich has been to anything other than to a high standard, anything after I can't comment on.

The only reason iv come on here is tu say i have nothink at all to do with Dulwichpc.

Iv not come on here to discuss why I left any of these companys.

Thanks.

dulwichwindows Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> CARA123 how amazing then that you get notified of

> my post yesterday, you must have a crystal ball.

> Oh and the windows you stole from me

All the bad kharma is coming home to you.

Very funny that you've planted fake recommendations on the forum for your company (e.g. look at Cara123's previous fake posts) and now you've obvously fallen out with your crony so you use the forum to call him/her a thief.

Jayson Webb - you're a lowlife and I'm glad it's cought up with you at last.

I can assure u that if I wanted to say somethink I wouldn't use a fake name, anyway after reading some of the other comments it not just that person who has issues and I'm sure there won't be the last.

I'm not gonna get into all the nitty gritty of what happened, just wanted to say that Dulwichpc is not me so u can believe what u must.

Giggirl, yep I know I did that but at the time was just trying to get work. Was not the right thing to do and for that I'm sorry.

dulwichwindows Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Would the Real Fake please stand forward LOL NUFF

> said, Ive well moved on and have never cheated

> anyone or done a bad job

>

> Peace and love

>

> XXXXXX

You had better call the fire brigade because your pants must be on fire after that post.

This is a shame, because if I ever wanted windows done having read this, I'd go to a big reputable firm rather than taking a risk on a local business.

But GigGirl is certainly not a fake poster, and has never been malicious on here to anyone, so I tend to believe what she writes.

Well after a long rest I'm back on the forum. I'm disappointed to to see that all this nonsense with Dulwich Windows t/a JWJ Ltd, Jayson Webb is still going on. Just for the record I have never worked for or have had any personal dealings with this company or person. I was a customer who had some windows replaced to an extremely poor standard - I have now received a quote to repair the damage - ?4,800.00. Do not deal with this company. If you are curious then simply do a Director search on Google for Jayson Webb - all the information you need is there about all the companies he has owned.

Archived