EDtots' First Birthday

EDtots

We are super excited to announce we are turning one next week and would like to thank everyone for their fabulous support over the past year.

To celebrate our first birthday, we have teamed up with some local activity providers and businesses to offer a whole week of prize draws! More information and details of the prizes will be announced shortly and if you'd like to be first to receive the updates, head on over to our Facebook or Twitter pages and like/follow. The draws themselves will be held on the website.

Looking forward to the celebrations! xx

http://www.EDtots.co.uk

Thanks everyone! Here's a taster of some of the people/companies that are giving away fab prizes next week:

* Diddi Dance *?Mothers Inc *?Tippee Toes *?Fuzzy and Friends * SE22 Piano School * The Dish and The Spoon * ShutterBaby * Babistic Baby * Cheeky C's * Power Pramming * Bach to Baby * Captured on the Rye *

Have a lovely weekend! xx

And we're off!

What better way to start the week than with a bit of pampering? Kicking off proceedings is the fab Mothers Inc based on Forest Hill Road. Prize details are on the site.

Enjoy your week and good luck!

EDtots.co.uk

xx

We're halfway through our Birthday week and if you haven't entered any yet, there are lots of prize draws to come!

If you're quick there's still time to enter the Tippee Toes draw and when that closes there will be a chance to win a prize from Fuzzy and Friends. The Dish and The Spoon draw closes this afternoon.

Thank you for all the lovely messages and emails! xx

Ok, so maybe not the best weather for the current prize draw, but it's valid for a month so hopefully the snow will have gone in time to let you enjoy a fun session of Powerpramming in the park!

Today is the last day of the Birthday Giveaway and we have three draws still running with one last draw that starts at 5pm. Thank you to everyone for your support and please do tell any activity providers if you found them through the website.

Congratulations to all the winners! We hope you enjoy your prizes and a big thank you to all the lovely people who donated a prize for the draw:

* Diddi Dance * Mothers Inc * Tippee Toes * Fuzzy and Friends * SE22 Piano School * The Dish and The Spoon * ShutterBaby * Babistic Baby * Cheeky C's * Power Pramming * Bach to Baby * Captured on the Rye *

Enjoy the snow!

xx