Recommendation for Critter Solutions Pest Control

CelineR

• 2 weeks later...

Update from my previous post - Roger came over three times to make sure the mouse problem was solved. It has been, all silent in the loft now.

Great service and Roger is a lovely guy, he has some good tails (couldn?t resist) to tell over a cup of tea if you get a chance to make him one.

Wouldn?t use anyone else.

Thanks Roger!

• 2 weeks later...

Cannot recommend Roger highly enough. Prompt service, repeat visits until the job is done. Lots of advice for the future too. It's not nice knowing your house has 'visitors'. But it's a pleasure meeting people like Roger who can help you solve it. Friendly, reliable and great to chat to too. Thank you.

Jonathan

What are the contact details please? Thanks.

Neighbour puts a mound of bird food on the ground in their garden daily, so don't think it'll be a lasting solution but would love a temp reprieve over Christmas and not to see mice running around the kitchen and scratching/chewing behind our wardrobe (EEK).

I just wanted to highly recommend Critter Solutions. I had a determined, and large, rodent which had managed to burrow through, extraordinarily, from the neighbouring house into my kitchen, where it made itself comfortable beneath my kitchen units, occasionally trying to break through the plinth into the room. Without going into all the gruesome details, and there are some, Roger and his son were just amazing. Roger was kind, and offered practical advice and assistance. Unlike many of the big commercial companies, he did not immediately charge a standard set fee and didn't immediately just go for the poison option (explaining that it would make my kitchen unbearable over christmas, which I hadn't thought about, stupidly). Much as I love animals, this one could not stay in my house. And it was determined to do just that. So he instead laid traps and - again - without sharing the fairly gruesome details, that approach contained the problem until my builder could come and remove the units, and seal up the hole(s) with mesh and cement, before putting them all back again. It was a fairly queasy few weeks, a battle between me and the rat, and Roger's calm, experienced and practical approach made it bearable. He has decades of experience, and I can't recommend them highly enough. After about 8 hours of cleaning, I now feel I can use the drawers and cupboards again which had been particularly favoured by my house guest. What a lovely Christmas story this is; I didn't intend to share quite so many details! Though have withheld the worst. But, in short, if you find yourself reduced to a quivering wreck and all your sugar is being eaten by a distant relative of my own, lately departed, rodent, then Roger is your man.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there

I also wanted to recommend Roger and the boys at Critter Solutions.

We live in an old Victorian house and have a cellar - the team have been incredibly efficient and helpful firstly in visiting quickly and dealing with the issue. They have come back to do checks twice after the initial visit too.

Very friendly and helpful service - would thoroughly recommend!

Hey everyone! I just wanted to shout out how great the service I received from Roger at Critter solutions has been. We are in the early stages of tackling the mouse problem in my flat. It?s been really stressful as I?m so frightened of them (silly I know! But can?t bare them). Roger came over and instantly put me at ease, he and his son had a really thorough look round the flat, explained where the problem was and how we would tackle it. We are only one week in but I am yet to see any mice and he is coming back Monday to review progress. Money well spent with a local business that really knows their stuff. Thank you Roger& team, you are the best!

I recently had the need to call for help regarding a pest problem and was lucky enough to find Critters Solution Ltd. Roger and his son Elliot who run this family business came out promptly and quoted for the problem which was resolved very quickly. They have guaranteed to return if the problem arises again within the next 18 months which is amazing. They are both experienced in dealing with any pest problems.

Roger and Elliot are very professional, honest and trustworthy and I would have no hesitation calling on them again if required. Thank you so much Guys, you have restored my faith in tradespeople again. Well done. Waz.

• 4 weeks later...

A quick post to say recent fantastic service by Critter Solutions for mice control. Roger and his son Elliot came to my rescue to solve mouse problem - quick, efficient, professional (they seem to have done half the streets in Peckham rye and easy Dulwich)... reasonably priced, thorough (3 visits) and safe (PPE).... details below for anyone needing pest control... have already recommended to two other local mums and my neighbour who also rate highly.

[email protected]

020 8355 1913

+44 7518 577977

• 3 weeks later...

Wanted to add to the already positive feedback for Critter Solutions - they are incredible.

I am terrified of mice and have had 2 incidents in the last year. On both occasions, Roger and Eliot responded to my enquiry immediately and got me sorted the same day. They are so thorough, completed 3 visits, disposed of critters, filled all the gaps, and were so kind and understanding throughout. They were flexible and efficient and their guarantee is a real one! They even waited while I checked my boots to make sure nothing was hiding in there!! I cannot recommend them highly enough, they are the only company who are so thorough and efficient.

Information here:

[email protected]

020 8355 1913

+44 7518 577977

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Excellent service from Critter Solutions- we had a mouse problem, contacted Roger and he came round the following day. 3 visits, always on time, put traps down and on final visit they filled up a whole under our kitchen cabinets where they think the mice were coming in.

Highly recommend - stress free, good communication, friendly and we no longer have mice !

https://www.crittersolutions.co.uk/

• 2 months later...
Roger was fantastic. He offers a long 18 month guarantee, which was lucky for me because the mouse was back just before the expiry! Roger and his son came back immediately and sorted it. A lovely guy and a longstanding local family business. Highly recommended.

• 3 weeks later...

My neighbours and I have noticed regular visits from rats over the last few months in our gardens. After a slightly disappointing response from Lambeth Council, 9 of us decided to club together and bring in Critter Solutions to lay traps in all our gardens. Roger and his son have been very easy to deal with, and were quick, knowledgeable and courteous. They are returning this Friday to check and re-bait the traps and offer an 18 month guarantee on pests not returning.

I had a similarly positive experience with them for mice in my loft a couple of years ago, and the problem was very satisfactorily resolved. Roger's number is 07518 577977.

I?ve also just used Roger for the second time (the time before in a previous property). Like all other reviewers have said he is brilliant. We had a rat in a small enclosed courtyard, Roger replied to my messages quickly, came over the next morning and dealt with the problem quickly. He even came back the same day when we noticed something else!

He is so helpful, communicative and professional. I really can?t recommend him enough!

Roger 07518 577977

• 3 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Roger. I had a mouse in my kitchen and he came on the same day that I called him, reassured me and dealt with the problem quickly. He returned twice and has offered an 18 month guarantee. Coincidentally my parents also had a mouse problem a week after I did, and he?s currently helping them sort it out. Very helpful and pleasant to deal with. Roger?s number is 07518 577977