Recommendation for Critter Solutions Pest Control

CelineR

I'd like to recommend Roger of Critter Solutions who got rid of my mice. For a flat fee he continued to come until there were no signs of the pesky critters. He also blocked up holes and even adjusted my kitchen counter to get rid of a gap. There's an 18 month guarantee too, which is reassuring.

Roger was very quick to respond, extremely helpful, and offered genuine, useful advice without trying to sell us services or products we didn't need. We would definitely trust Roger to resolve any further problems should they arise, and we would strongly recommend to others. Roger is on 07518 577977.

We noticed some mouse activity in our house and called Critter Solutions based on all the reviews I'd read.

Thankfully was not disappointed. As well as being extremely friendly, Roger and his son were very knowledgeable and worked very quickly to get the problem sorted - they even dropped round more than they needed to, and we've been mouse free since!

I would highly recommend!!

I have to add my endorsement here! My experience with Roger is that he was extremely responsive, competent, understanding, and an all-around gentleman. A real pleasure to do business with, almost makes me wish I had mouse problems more often. I can't recommend highly enough!

• 2 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Roger and Elliot. Roger responded and scheduled in a visit promptly. The service is thorough, competent and friendly. Fortunately it turns out that we don?t have a mouse problem but Elliot had a thorough look at potential entry points. If we have any further issues I will definitely call Critter Solutions back.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, I just wanted to add to this. I can't speak more highly of Roger and Elliot. They kept coming back to sort a very persistent moth problem for me. By contrast Rentokil were far more expensive and offered only to visit 3 times.

• 2 weeks later...
Roger runs one of those sensible businesses that sees a situation for what it is and treats it accordingly - no computer says no attitude with Roger - it is so very refreshing! He was attentive, SO speedy, efficient, honest, reliable and we will soon be mouse free! Thanks Roger

Like everyone else on this thread, I can highly recommend Roger. More businesses should take a leaf out of his book.

He came round (on the recommendation of my neighbour) assessed the problem (which was that I didn't actually have a mouse problem)but was still kind enough to leave a little something for the one mouse that keeps popping by and not sting me for ???.

Thank you so much Roger!

• 2 weeks later...
After a bad experience with a well known Pest Control outfit who were happy to take my money but not solve my mouse problem, I was so happy to find Roger from this thread! He came round at very short notice, knew exactly what to do and really put my mind at rest! Highly recommended!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Roger and his son Elliot from Critters attended my property to carry out an inspection. Following on from my enquiry they were prompt, professional and extremely helpful in dealing with my concerns.

The assurances I received and further support offered if needed was given unconditionally and their charge for the visit was exceptionally reasonable.

They were a pleasure to do business with and I would recommend their services without any hesitation.

Thank you guys!

Roger and his son Elliot have continued to support me in my endeavour to get rid of mice! All year Roger has been on hand, and responded within minutes, to my panicked texts and queries. He continues to give reassurance and visit to inspect and lay traps - all as part of his initial fee - giving me peace of mind the problem will be supported by him and his son.

I can't thank you enough Roger for continuing to come to my rescue!

Highly recommend Roger and his sons services. It may seem expensive at the outset but the after care package is first class. So glad I went with it given Roger has been back multiple times since the first siting at no extra cost.

Very friendly and trustworthy. Definitely give them a call.

Highly recommend Roger and his sons services. It may seem expensive at the outset but the after care package is first class. So glad I went with it given Roger has been back multiple times since the first siting at no extra cost.

Very friendly and trustworthy. Definitely give them a call.

• 2 weeks later...

Again another recommendation for Roger at Critter Solutions. Having given me some excellent and uncostly advice regarding moths over the summer, when we saw a mouse over the weekend in the house, I got in touch with him immediately. He came over and assessed the situation, didn't charge me a call out as it seems Mr Mouse was just on a fly by and no evidence of any of his pals. But if I saw any more I wouldn't hesistate to call him. He deals with several properties on our road.

Excellent service, extremely professional and very reassuring. The world needs more Rogers!

We had a mouse in our house and called Roger out. He came the next day and spent time laying the traps and advising my husband, being very cautious about where they were placed because we have a one year old. The mouse wasn?t seen again. Roger came back twice more and confirmed there was no evidence of a mouse still around. But as there was no mouse in the traps, he wouldn?t take payment, despite us trying to insist we wanted to pay him for his time, he refused. Couldn?t recommend him enough. We would have happily paid for his time and reliability, plus the mouse went away so it must have been to do with Roger! Very happy customers and will call him immediately if mousey returns. X

Fantastic service from Roger at Critter Solutions. I called him when I discovered a rat in my kitchen cupboard and he came round the very next morning. He not only went above and beyond to deal with the issue (even coming back regularly to check the traps so I didn't have to!) but also took the time to answer all my questions. I was really anxious about the situation, particularly as I have three young children, but he really put my mind at ease.

Another recommendation for critter solutions. They were incredibly fast getting back to me and coming round to assess the situation. They were really thorough and reassuring throughout. In particular making sure they were extra cautious because of my toddler roaming the house. Loved that they turned up in masks as a default to be on the safe side. Explained everything they were doing throughout and most importantly the house is mouse free very quickly. Would definitely recommend them again.

Roger and Matthew came promptly and dealt with the whole rat situation. Awful - they had dug down in the garden to the duct that surrounds the gas pipe and had an express way into the cupboard that i kept my bird and cat food in. But thankfully the boys dealt with it and sealed up the holes afterward. thank you thank you thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

Amazing stuff from Roger - came over within an hour of me calling on a Saturday, diagnosed our rat problem, and confessed it was probably a problem we could deal with ourselves. Amazing service and really nice guy! Would recommend to anyone at all.

Thanks! Give him a bell on 07518 577977