Recommendation for Critter Solutions Pest Control

CelineR

Am extremely pleased to have found Roger and Critter Control through this forum. My tenants had a mouse problem and I was keen to deal with this as quickly as possible whilst not being able to visit the property myself. Roger's communication has been excellent, swift and very clear and the service he provided at the flat very good indeed. Highly recommend.

Hi,

I would like to add another recommendation for Roger. After trying another local pest control business recommended on the forum we were left very disappointed and still with mice. Roger is lovely, professional, punctual and considerate. Fantastic local family run business.

We?ve been extremely pleased with the service and outcome and cannot recommend him highly enough. Excellent value and excellent service. Thank you Roger!

Hi,

I would definitely recommend Roger. He did a great job. It was excellent value, he was a lovely chap, on time, communicated everything clearly, and followed up to make sure everything was taken care of.

It's much appreciated!

Would highly recommend their services A friend gave me their number and they came out to visit on the same day.

Very happy with the way all was handled, great communication and genuine people.

Thank you Elliot and Roger.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to add another recommendation for Critter Solutions.

I have received free advise on how to handle a recent rat problem, Roger even came by within the hour to have a look and talked me through what he would do. If I won't solve this by myself no doubt I'll ask them to sort this out for me.

Thanks a lot.

• 3 weeks later...
I would like o add to the recommendations for Critter Solutions. I called them on a Saturday and they were able to visit me the same day. They did a thorough examination and treatment over three visits. I don't know of any other company providing an assess and treat, examine and final inspection service as part of the fee. They were efficient and did a great job. I (and my neighbours!) are now free of some particularly evasive mice. The extended guarantee over 18 months is also very helpful. Thoroughly recommended

• 2 weeks later...

Another vote for Critter Solutions and Roger.

I found their details and recommendations on the Forum last night and called this morning to ask about sorting out a rapidly growing wasps' nest in our loft.

They were with us within a few hours and at a more competitive price than the local council's service.

Roger and his son were quick, tidy and good company and I'd use them again in a heartbeat.

Great service.

Another great recommendation for Critter solutions. We used Roger over the winter to get rid of the mice in our house, he came back weekly to check and thankfully we no longer have a mice problem.

I called Roger again recently as we spotted some mice in our garden. Within a day he popped over with a solution for us.

Great service, would highly recommend.

We thought the rats had gone on summer holiday with everyone else! Oh No! Some chance! Even luckier still, Roger wasn't on holiday. So he worked his magic on the evil horrible critters. He really is a gem! He is very pleasant to have around the house, he is totally reliable, he is very experienced and totally trust worthy. Thank you Roger and Eliot.

mtritschler Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Just to add another recommendation for Critter

> Solutions.

>

> I have received free advise on how to handle a

> recent rat problem, Roger even came by within the

> hour to have a look and talked me through what he

> would do. If I won't solve this by myself no doubt

> I'll ask them to sort this out for me.

>

> Thanks a lot.

And a few weeks later we needed help indeed and received it within the hour. Roger came by to catch the intruder, managed immediately and provided us with brilliant and reassuring advise. Again all thumbs up for Critter Solutions.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank goodness for Roger and Elliot. Lovely family and excellent customer service.I couldn't be happier with their service. They came round within a day of me contacting them and put my mind at ease with sorting my pest issue. I feel so much more reassured knowing I'm in safe hands.

I would highly recommend using them if you have any pest issues.

Kind regards

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We recently had quite a bad mouse problem. We were impressed by the above reviews for Critter Solutions and contacted them.

Roger and Elliot were brilliant. They came round promptly after we contacted them, and then weekly until the mouse problem was solved.

They gave us lots of really useful info, about safety (for pets etc), the poison used (not as cruel as the old-fashioned ones), and how the whole process would work.

The mice are now gone. Roger will come back if we have any further problems within the next 18 months.

Roger and Elliot are great to have around - polite and friendly, and very efficient. Roger also has lots of fascinating anecdotes about his many years in the pest control business - an added bonus :-)

Many thanks to Critter Solutions!

These guys were great. They came when they said they would, told me what they would do and how, did it and it has worked, and they were just generally pleasant, flexible and very easy to deal with throughout. My problem was mice and I think I had a lot of them. Very grateful.

• 2 weeks later...
Another high recommendation for Critter Solutions. We had a persistent problem with a couple of mice - Critter Solutions solved the issue within one visit (when another well known operation had failed). They are professional, reliable and don't charge the excessive rates of other companies.

• 2 weeks later...

Another recommendation for Roger. Called yesterday about the strange noises in my he loft. Roger arrived today with a squirrel trap and discovered we also had mice so has sorted them out too. Lovely guy, coming back Friday to see the lay of the land.

Really pleased with his service.

Roger and Elliot are brilliant! They sorted out a rat problem in our garden during the summer and most recently a couple of squirrels in our loft. They had to make multiple visits with the squirrels, always fully updating us and completed the job as they outlined at the start. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Same here. I've been very traumatised over the last week when a rat got stuck in my flat and has caused a lot of damage. Roger and his son Elliot have been extremely responsive and sensitive to the situation. The rat was captured today and disposed of. I cannot recommend them enough... I almost want to have them move in lol

• 2 weeks later...
I found Critters solutions via this forum and cannot recommend Roger and Elliot enough. They responded promptly, are extremely professsional and honest and have dealt with our pest problem very effeciently. They also offer cover for any further recurrence of the problem for the next 18 months which is incredible. Their prices are extremely reasonable and i will never look for a different pest control company again. Thank you Roger and Elliot. Waz and Ian.

Hi to further recommend Roger and his sons from Critter Solutions, we had them around in 2019 after a problem with mice which they sorted out promptly, then just over a year later I called them after spotting a mouse in the kitchen (eek!), they were great, came around within an hour and were very lovely and helpful, I'm still covered under their guarantee, so there was no charge. Hopefully no more mice - but great to know they'll be around quickly if need be.