Dog poo a**-hole of the day

gregson74

Moaners moaning about people moaning about dog poo O_o Can those keyboard headbangers frothing at the mouth at this thread not see the irony of their actions??? And I am VERY jealous of those who can get more offended at a tiny, clean, friendly, happy thread than a beastly, steaming, eyeball eating, face melting, child hating shoe destroyer. Very jealous indeed :(

Oh crumbs, I don't like my name.....

People of all walks of life need to be more respectful of their surroundings and not litter full stop!!

Pick up after your dog, child and self the streets of dulwich remind me of a rubbish dump. I even pick up rubbish and place it in the bin that is inches away why because I can rather than moaning about it and leaving it on the floor.

Got to go my halo needs polishing :)

Maybe James Barber or a colleague could comment on how the issue of dog fouling, which is becoming excessive in the area, can be dealt with by Southwark. It is quite difficult to tackle those fouling directly as they have long gone by the time one is side stepping the mess. There are bins all over the place now but they are not being used by these people. There is a massive piece of excrement opposite my house today and it is directly in front of one of the bins provided. We walked past 8 separate clumps on the way to school this morning.

How are fines imposed? I haven't seen anyone from the council looking out for people not clearing up after their dogs. It would be a real money spinner round here.

I agree that if you don't like the thread then don't read it. The title is self-evident.

KidKruger Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Mic Mac:

> "They were ripped down within a day of going up. A

> guilty dog owner did not like them much I guess."

>

> probably that goose green militant poster

> ripper-downer.

Maybe KK, maybe. The person who put them up certainly had a sense of humour. Made me laugh.

lane lover Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I love fishing ... always get a bite.

>

>

>

> To be fair, the forum does give me an amusing

> release when I need a break in the day.

Yeah yeah. Shouted down and the hindsight defence of "I was winding you all up" comes out of the bottom drawer....you dream on mate.

Whatever happened to the FIDO machine or was it in Lewisham- little silver tank driven around like a big vacuum cleaner hoovering up the excrement- should make the nozzle bigger and hoover up the human excrement that lets it's pooch leave the excrement on the pavement....

Oy less of the white guy stuff ok.

No need to go there about it.

That poo was left there to make sure you were on your toes first thing in the morning?

No one likes poo on their doorstep I understand but look on the glass half full side:- Be happy you saw it first lol

As a dog owner of many years, I fail to understand how people allow their dogs to foul the pavements... I would be ashamed to be seen with my dog doing that. Strange, how people obviously think differently about the world. It's a minor thing of course but who likes stepping in poo? Nobody, that's who.