[Original post removed]

Quaywe

I think my cab firm is best, please all of you use my firm.

This is particularly as other cab firms only use vehicles that are death traps.

And they are driven by insane criminal people with murder on their minds.

They cannot tell the time, let alone keep it.

And they are very expensive, commodiously so.

So - call me for all your transport needs!

Thanks you.

"Road Rules"...... Er, you mean The Highway Code???

Also, telling someone they're "to stupid", as opposed to "too stupid" carries with it a certain irony :-S

Not trying to start a row, but it happened ages ago, get over it, you're obviously still alive and well.

For the record, I don't use Panther Cars either, but only because I find them expensive.

You get a Christmas card from Panther Cars??? But.. how.. why?

I was a bit disturbed by a PC driver the other day who chatted with myself and 'er in doors as we perused the Valentine's in that 'Space' place's window. He was so friendly and engaging and thoroughly unreserved I just didn't know what to say!

Panther Car drivers are agents of Satan, whereas the drivers of Linkway and Greyhound have healing hands and battle the forces of darkness in their spare time.

The offices of Panther Cars are in fact a portal into a dimension of pure evil, and the blood sacrifices required to maintain this portal are the cause of the disappearance of many much-loved family pets in the area.

EdKiwi got off lightly - he's still around to tell the tale.

Polyester Pirate Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Panther Car drivers are agents of Satan, whereas

> the drivers of Linkway and Greyhound have healing

> hands and battle the forces of darkness in their

> spare time.

>

> The offices of Panther Cars are in fact a portal

> into a dimension of pure evil, and the blood

> sacrifices required to maintain this portal are

> the cause of the disappearance of many much-loved

> family pets in the area.

>

> EdKiwi got off lightly - he's still around to tell

> the tale.

::o

I simply refuse to go inseminating any Panther Cars drivers whatever the promise of immortality. I should spend enternity rueing my weakness.

Could it have been that the careless driver in question was in fact a time traveller on a mission from the future to divert Quaywe from a bicycle-related course of action that would have eventually unravelled the mystery of North Cross Road and dashed their vile plans for world domination and subjugation of homo sapiens? [Pauses for breath and punctuation]

what quaywe forgot to mention in his little tale, was that he lied to the police when the incident happened and no charges were brought against the driver. However a few weeks later when quaywe returned to the cab office he was caught red handed damaging the drivers car and subsequently was arrested, and only because the driver decided not to press charges quaywe was let off with a caution on the understanding he was to pay for the damage to the drivers car... and to my knowledge the driver is still waiting. OH and be careful mate, ever heard of slander, you could get done for that as well.

Townleygreen,

Carol Cars was sold off 4 years ago and is no longer operating, however their old place at the beginning of Barry rd opposite the clock house, just re-opened a new mini cab business, will try them and let you know.

Carolcars used to be one of the best and most reliable mini cabs company in town....

Carol cars at the end of the nineties was the largest "privately" owned Mini Cab company in London with a total of 130 drivers and Carol cars used to own most of the cars ( Peugeouts ) .... Shame they have gone....