Re: LaLa Land ED Film Club: A social meetup for locals: Sat 14th Jan 2017

We will be watching LaLa Land, which begins at 8:30 at the Plex.

Let's meet in the Rye pub from 7pm. We will need to leave the pub at around 8:10 to get to the cinema. I suspect this might be popular, so please pop into the Plex sometime before we meet to get your tickets. The queues in the cinema can be horrendous!

Hope to see you there! L

Great. Yes mrwb, just turn up to the pub with your tickets. It's basically just a social trip to the cinema, with a drink or two before hand.

Mary123, I'll reserve a spot in the pub, will post on here where we are seated, and will also have a film clacker board with me!

I've reserved a spot in the pub for us. It's reserved under my name. Ask at the bar for Luisa if you can't find us, but I'll have the film clacker board with me! Remember to buy your tickets in person before hand as we won't be leaving enough time to queue for tickets at the cinema.

I'm afraid a friend has just told me that all tickets for 8:30 showing are sold out! A few of us have ours already so we'll definitely be going....

Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Do you think I will still get a ticket at the plex

> at 6pm..won't get there beforehand..hopefully not

> all sold out?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello!

Luisa is leaving London for her next adventure so film club is going to be under new management, moi...

Planning the next film club for Sunday 23rd April to see Graham Greene's 'Sense of an ending' (if it's still on). We will normally meet at Peckhamplex but this one might be at Dulwich Picturehouse (if it's not on at the Plex).

I confirm details on the week.

Hope to see you there.

Helen x

Hello!

Luisa is leaving London for her next adventure so film club is going to be under new management, moi...

Planning the next film club for Sunday 23rd April to see 'Sense of an ending'. We will normally meet at Peckhamplex but this one will be at Dulwich Picturehouse. Meeting there at 6pm for a pre-dinner drink before 6.40pm showing of the film. May have drink after if we're up to it!

(See new thread from now on.)

Hope to see you there.

Helen x