5 more flats on Underhill road broken into today, mine being one of them. I live on the second floor but they totally smashed my door in, thankfully they didn't make off with anything from my flat. Don't know about the others though...

How Horrible, only a couple of weeks ago one of Our neighbours averted another neighbours house being broken into by tackling two youths behaving suspiciously and calling police, police caught the look out, but let him off as he "hadn't committed an offense" even though their was a witness. doesn't sound like the same people though as theses guys didn't try and smash anything were & being tentative. this lot sound right aggressive :/

We Live on the same end of Underhill near Melford road.

They broke the bottom flats window, came through their flat and up the internal stairs to my flat and another. So an internal door, mine also has four locks on yet they smashed it off the hinges and split it with a crowbar. one of my neighbours was in as they were trying to break in so he called the police who arrived just in time before they could make off with anything of mine.

Jeremy Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Alarms are a great deterrent. But realistically

> the coppers aren't going to arrive in the 5 mins

> it takes burglars to grab your laptop, jewellery,

> etc.

Yeah they will especially if a unit's close by.

Stephen509 I was burgled in November last year. However several times since there have been people caught scoping out the building I live in and even people in the private grounds pretending to have gotten lost or looking for someone. It is very alarming the rate in which this is happening on one road alone.

As post in another thread where i work one of the blind peoples flats was broken into couple of months back same area although this guy was know to police and wanted for other burglaries. seems the area is high crime spot