Seen Anyone Famous In East Dulwich?

fish

Give you a clue, stand up Irish comedian, (not that fricking good coz I'm currently out of work!) Bored shitless and stuck at home with glandular fever for the last 2 weeks, came across your forum on the internet by accident one lunchtime and decided to stick around, and enjoy the banter, tons of joke material and ideas here! (of course would never steal anything without first asking permission of the author). Seem like a nice friendly bunch of non-intrusive, witty, clever people with decent (well most of you) senses of humour.

A few ED references, was spotted in an ED pub apparently by a MySpace user but my work computer policy prohibits access to MySpace, Facebook etc..

Anyway, can't be bothered to investigate further!

Richard Armitage (Robin Hood and The Vicar of Dibley's husband) goes to the Hamlet's Gym if that's of any interest!

jumpinjackflash Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> A few ED references, was spotted in an ED pub

> apparently by a MySpace user but my work computer

> policy prohibits access to MySpace, Facebook etc..

>

>

> Anyway, can't be bothered to investigate further!

>

> Richard Armitage (Robin Hood and The Vicar of

> Dibley's husband) goes to the Hamlet's Gym if

> that's of any interest!

Of any interest - probably to half the female population of the U.K. :))

MarsAttacks didn't say he (he, MA?) lived in ED... apparently t'Interweb is available all over the worrrrrld, so perhaps people in Bangalore and Sao Paolo are thinking we are all a jolly funny and rather nice bunch of peeps.

Or perhaps not.

MarsAttacks Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Give you a clue, stand up Irish comedian, (not

> that fricking good coz I'm currently out of work!)

> Bored shitless and stuck at home with glandular

> fever for the last 2 weeks, came across your forum

> on the internet by accident one lunchtime and

> decided to stick around, and enjoy the banter,

> tons of joke material and ideas here! (of course

> would never steal anything without first asking

> permission of the author). Seem like a nice

> friendly bunch of non-intrusive, witty, clever

> people with decent (well most of you) senses of

> humour.

You are Jimmy cricket and I claim my ?5

Alas my true identity has been uncovered! (sorry guys have just read my post and realised how egotistical it appears, in having all of you trying to guess my identity, and getting a kick out of it to boot!) will just put it down to the 102/104 temperature I've been suffering over the last 2 weeks and medication!

Jiminy Cricket

Jiminy cricket is a sick cartoon creation , used by the Disney corporation for the past 50 years to rake in cash

Jimmy Cricket is an unfunny wellington boot wearing irish comedian, still doing the rounds of Butlins and the like for the past 50 years