BNP ad in Ham & High

mlteenie

Maximay... nothing wrong with the BNP? A political party who would "encourage" non-whites to leave the country? Whose members openly believe that race can determine your personality and behaviour? And that mixed race relationships are against human nature?

KK - maybe not the most up to date version, I wouldn't dare look at the BNP site in the office to be honest.

But according to BBC news, the 2005 election manifesto includes "firm but voluntary incentives for immigrants and their descendants to return home". Controlling immigration is one thing, but to me, the above is incredibly offensive. And aren't most of us "descendants of immigrants" in one way or another?

By the way, I think the previous policy, prior to Nick Griffin, was forcible repatriation of non-whites. You can't tell me that the BNP members have all changed their views... they're just become more media savvy. Wake up KK, the BNP are a racist organisation.

I'm sorry, but any political party that has the following at the heart of their Mission Statement has to be seriously suspect:

"The British National Party exists to secure a future for the indigenous peoples of these islands in the North Atlantic which have been our homeland for millennia. We use the term indigenous to describe the people whose ancestors were the earliest settlers here after the last great Ice Age and which have been complemented by the historic migrations from mainland Europe. The migrations of the Celts, Anglo-Saxons, Danes, Norse and closely related kindred peoples have been, over the past few thousands years, instrumental in defining the character of our family of nations."

I'm all for free speech and I think people should read their manifesto and decide for themselves what to think. I'm sure that the vast majority of us will see them for what they really are. A dangerous bunch of rascist's that try to make themselves look respectable by distancing themselves from the NF, but who's true aim is white supremacy at any cost. Any attempt at serious economic/social/environmental policies in their manifesto is just a smokescreen.

Slavs = not included in the definition of Kindred peoples- see also :Hitler

The BNP would be lauaghable if they dodnt have so much support in run down white areas - go up to Barking/ Dagenham way - a mainstay of Blue Collar East London amd you can see how the descendents of the infamous Ench Powell supporting Dockers are getting behind the BNP

The area has a relatively high level of Balkans migrants and certain areas are de facto ethinic ghettos - both UK White & Migrant sections - its very tense and a shitty shitty rotten place to live

Where did I say they were or were not, as u say, "racist"?

I care not either way. I just don't see why, if we're all for freedom of speech, certain forumites on this thread have jumped on maximay just for expressing their own opinion even if you agree or not. Not very fair is it?

LizzygotDizzy Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Its people like you (closet racists) that keep the

> BNP in power - ))))at Max! and whoever else feels

> the same way as he does!

>

> Sickos!

Is this not a personal attack on someone? No? sorry my mistake *sighs*

By the same token KK, as someone from a mixed ethnic background and a shortfall of genes from the "indiginous peoples" pool I find the "Nothing wrong with the BNP" statement personally offensive.

However, I would at this point like to apologise for my ancestors invading Britain in AD 43.

Maximay Wrote:

> Erm...excuse me Ms Dizzy, but I think you need to

> get your facts right! Nothing wrong with the BNP

There is nothing wrong with voicing your own opinions as long as you are big enough and ugly enough to take whats thrown back at you when people take offense to what you are saying,

KK said "Where did I say they were or were not, as u say, "racist"? I care not either way". y'ok!

Am I not entitled to voice my own opinion then on the fact that I find ANYONE who supports the BNP to be misguided for want of a softer word in case sick offends anyone!

snorky Wrote:

> Peckhamgatecrasher Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > Oh dear, some of my heritage is Norman - best

> get

> > me ticket.

>

> Normans were actually Ethnic Vikings, so dont

> worry about that

I have an Uncle Norman. Should I worry? I don?t think he is a BNP member or a Viking but he does have a moustache.