First Time Mums - April/May Births

Fab thanks Hannah I'll check it out.

So lovely to see you guys and meet some new faces. we must keep intouch. Congratulations Kells can't wait to meet little Ben. All very exciting ladies, until next time.

Deseree

Hi All,

Lovely to meet again on Tuesday and nice to meet Jules for the first time.

Congratulations Kels - hope to meet you and Ben at one of the future meet ups.

No news from me as of yet but just wanted to wish everyone good luck for the next week or so.

Hopefully see you all soon with babies in tow!

Bex.

Hello all,

Hope you are all doing really well, whether with bumps or bundles! My little boy Steffan arrived last Thursday evening - went into labour the day after I saw you all at Nero! He's tiny and blond. Looking forward to catching up on everyone's news soon. Good luck to those with bumps! Xx

Congratulations everyone who has had their babies now.

Sara - I hope you are recovering well and enjoying Stefan, woweee a blond baby, everyone seems to be having dark haired babies.

Eddison arrived 30 mins into the 7th of may and wasn't the best birth story, all worth it though as he is gorgeous. I ended up spending my birthday in labour - certainly a day to remember.

Hope you're well Deseree, Bex and all you other mummies - look forward to a catch up in a few weeks

Hannah x

Hi everyone,

Congratulations Sara - your baby Steffan sounds gorgeous - like a viking!

Hannah - congratulations (and belated happy birthday!) - can't wait to meet little Eddison!

I gave birth to our little boy on Saturday 4th May after a pretty long labour - I was kept in hospital till the 7th hence the delay in updating here. We're still deciding on a name but hope to have something nailed down soon. He's gorgeous though!

I hope everyone else is well and to meet up with little bundles in tow soon/when everyone is feeling up to it.

Bex x]

Congratulations Bex ! I bet you're glad to be home now and hope you're taking it easy. I know it was a massive relief to be home for us. Another boy - they are going to have lots of play mates.

Any news Deseree ?

Looking forward to a meet up when we're all a bit more mobile and with it.

Take care everyone

Hannah x

Hi, massive congratulations to everyone who's babies have arrived and all the best for those imminent. Another boy to add to the team, we had little Edward on the 30th April....another blonde Sara! Suddenly feel much more settled in and looking forward to starting to get out and about more. It would be fab to meet up and say hello to your babies soon. xxx

Congratulations ladies and welcome into the world new babies,

Just starting to resurface. I had little Elsa on Wednesday the 8th (3 days overdue) and was kept in hospital until Saturday. A couple of hiccups but all good now. Can't believe she is one week old today!! Good luck to all those on their way.

Hannah, sounds like a gorgeous birthday present!! Looking forward to meeting up soonish everyone.

deseree

Hello and congratulations to all mums! Can't wait to meet all your new little ones. Hope you are all well and enjoying the first few days and weeks. Time is flying..Cannot believe Steffan is 2 weeks tomorrow. looking forward to catching up soon. x

Hi everyone,

I hope you're all coping okay - this motherhood malarky is suprisingly hard work! I'm just about starting to feel like my normal self again.

Jule - congratulations on the birth of your twin girls!!

I look forward to meeting up with everyone again soon.

Bex (and Nico) x

Bex, I'd love to come along the next time you have a meet-up, I had my little girl at the end of April. I'm hoping to meet up with the spring babies group too. I missed all my antenatal classes as our daughter arrived quite early, so this would be a great chance to meet other first time mums!

Congrats to everyone on their new arrivals :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

Congratulations to all the new mummies.

Hope you're all coping with your new bundles and lack of sleep?

Is anyone around Thursday for a catch up and to meet all the new babies? We could join the spring group at the clockhouse? It's meant to be lovely weather so would be great to get out

Hannah x

Hello everyone,

Congratulations to Suze on the birth of your little girl.

I would be up for meeting this Thursday at the Clockhouse. Hannah - what time does it run/what time were you thinking of going?

Bex x

Hi there

Gatecrashing from Spring Babies: a few of us tend to meet at the Clockhouse on Thursdays at 12ish but I know that some (me included) are planning on going to baby cinema at the Peckham Plex instead tomorrow... Just in case you went along and noone was there - we are normally and there is a good mix of second and first time mums

Jude x

Hi everyone,

Looking forward to meeting all the little ones! I'll try to join you guys today but this morning we have Elsa's registration appointment so will see how long that takes and may see you around 1pm if you're all still there. Otherwise next week if anyone is free?