Electrician recommendation: Electrical Initiative Ltd

cat woman

I have recommended Leon from Electrical Initiative Ltd before on here, but he has just done some more work for me on a much larger scale and I really wanted to recommend his services again.

He is the nicest, friendliest person you could meet. He's contentious, neat and tidy. Very professional, and helpful offering advice and suggestions for the best option. He's flexible, fitting in around my other building works and liaising with the other workers to ensure everything went smoothly. He's prompt, but will always let you know even if he's only going to be ten minutes late. He's also very reasonably priced and fair with his charges.

Leon: [email protected] 07707 925039

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

ELECTRICAL INITIATIVE LTD

Leon has worked for me a number of times now and he has done a great job every time. He is such a great worker, very efficient as well as being a really nice guy to deal with. I would thoroughly recommend him. His number is 07707 925039

• 1 month later...

Would like to recommend Leon at Electrical Initiative Ltd for electrical jobs. Fitted an extractor fan in our bathroom this week and went out of his way to come back later the same evening to sort out an adjustment. Very prompt and good at problem solving.

Contactable on 07707 925 039

• 1 month later...
We would like to recommend Leon from Electrical Initiative. He was super quick to respond when we contacted him and turned up on time. We had a few small electrical jobs which he did with ease and was happy to help and advise on any other electrical inquiries. His number is 07707 925039.

• 1 month later...

Leon Duffy is a great local electrician. He came today to see us to fit two wall lamps and was quick, helpful and friendly. He gave us a window of time he was expected and then updated with an hour window in the morning. Reasonable rates also.

I got his details from the electrician thread on here where there are lots of other recommendations for him as well.

His number is 07707 925039

• 3 weeks later...
I would like to recommend Leon from Electrical Initiative for installing a new fuse box. He was very professional and gave me some good advice and was able to answer all my questions. He always turned up within the time agreed and dealt with some minor repairs before completing the installation and providing me with the paperwork. I am pleased with his work and would use Leon again if I needed an electrician in the future.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Very happy to add my recommendation for Leon. He has just completed the electrics on our kitchen refit - upgrading the main fuse board and laying new wiring for the appliances/oven/hob etc (out of site...under floorboards...through storage area...then a cupboard). He is quick to respond, keeps in contact and comes when he says he will. Leon advised and estimated on what was needed and worked really well with our fitter. He's also a really lovely person.

Leon: [email protected] 07707 925039

I would definitely recommend Leon too. He has installed my induction hob. Very pleased with the cleanliness throughout and the end result. He explained thoroughly about what would happen and kept in touch about timings. 

He is timely and efficient. I had a tight schedule and he went above and beyond to meet our requirements. 

I contacted Leon last Saturday morning as my oven had broken on Friday night. He responded straight away and came that afternoon. He managed to find a workaround to get my oven working safely straight away but advised on a spare part that I'll need to get in the longer term. He was punctual, efficient and knowledgable, highly recommended.

Based on the reviews that I'd read here, I got in touch with Leon to install a new porch light outside our front door. Great communication about arrival time and what he'd need to do. Very happy with Leon's work and he's very friendly and pleasant to welcome to your home. I've since asked him to come back and fix some internal lights that were flickering annoyingly.

Big thumbs up from me.

I often use EDF as a quick way of finding recommendations for a trade person and came across this thread. We had an issue with our wiring. Leon was responsive, thorough, provided an honest recommendation and resolved our problem quickly. I believe the charge was v fair too.

Highly recommend. 

Edited by NinaMag

We asked Leon to do a diagnostic to discover reason for an intermittant problem with the sockets in our kitchen. Leon arrived on time, clearly explained possible reasons for problem and undertook to fix. Highly recommend.

Leon replaced a hallway light on Saturday quickly and efficiently. Very good communications.

He is knowledgable, polite, friendly and professional and I would recommend him to friends and family and all the users of this forum.  His prices are reasonable too.

• 3 weeks later...

Super happy to find Leon via the recommendations here. 
He replaced a bathroom extractor fan for me. He was quick to respond and really friendly. Highly recommend to all :)

Thanks to everyone on here for recommending Leon from Electrical Initiative Ltd. He responded immediately when I sent a message (despite it being a Bank Holiday).

He was thorough and professional and his pricing was clear and very reasonable. He was friendly and approachable and I would happily recommend him to others.

His number is 07707 925039

On 23/08/2022 at 17:43, cat woman said:

I have recommended Leon from Electrical Initiative Ltd before on here, but he has just done some more work for me on a much larger scale and I really wanted to recommend his services again.

He is the nicest, friendliest person you could meet. He's contentious, neat and tidy. Very professional, and helpful offering advice and suggestions for the best option. He's flexible, fitting in around my other building works and liaising with the other workers to ensure everything went smoothly. He's prompt, but will always let you know even if he's only going to be ten minutes late. He's also very reasonably priced and fair with his charges.

I also called Leon today and he replied quickly and was in our home fixing our plug problem. He is friendly, efficient, polite and pricing is very reasonable. I recommend him to anyone who has electrical problems. Thanks Leon