Electrician recommendation: Electrical Initiative Ltd

cat woman

I would also recommend Leon. When our oven recently stopped working he was very helpful in suggesting the potential cause of the problem by phone. When he came to do the job he was on time, polite and friendly, and managed to fix the oven 🙂. No hesitation in recommending. 

I had a small electrical job that needed doing.   Read the reviews on here and decided to call Leon. 
He came on the same day, completed the job and charged a very reasonable price.  

He’s very professional, polite and punctual! Will definitely call him again for future jobs. 

Thanks Leon! 

Leon quickly responded to my request  to undertake an electrical installation condition report (EICR). He did a thorough job, was very reasonably priced, came when he said he would and delivered the outcome the same day - also describing further work that he could undertake and the time that would be needed. An excellent job. Would thoroughly recommend Leon. And thanks to others who have recommended him previously. 

• 3 weeks later...

I'd also recommend Leon. He came and replaced a few sets of ceiling light fittings in a couple of different rooms of my house and did so promptly and efficiently. Very happy with the job and it was very straightforward to sort a couple of times that he then stuck to.

• 2 weeks later...

I want to highly recommend Leon. He responded within 12h for our request and came over within the week. He was kind, helpful and checked out a few other things in our place in the time he was over. If you're looking for an electrician - Leon is 100pc your man! We look forward to having him again for other jobs!

Would recommend Leon to anyone needing an electrician in the area. He completed some work for me this week - re-wiring a circuit of lights to incorporate a new on/off sensor. He visited last week to check the requirement and returned in just a few days to carry out the work. Quick, professional and a great job at a good price. 

• 2 weeks later...

A recommendation for Leon, Electrical Initiative, who has done a couple of lighting jobs for me now, and both times communication was straightforward, he arrived on time, and did a great job. He's helpful and professional and I wouldn't hesitate to call on him again in future. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Totally agree with the reviews. 
I was lucky enough to find Leon through this forum.   Leon came to me today to sort out some elec jobs.  What a really lovely, professional and punctual guy.    On top of that, he is very fairly priced. 
highly recommend and will definitely be using again.  

Thanks Leon 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...