Electrician recommendation: Electrical Initiative Ltd

cat woman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We recently contacted Leon about a broken electrical socket in our kitchen.  Answered initial email very quickly, came round the next day and replaced it.  Really nice to be able to get things like this sorted without any hassle.  Would definitely recommend.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Happy to add another recommendation for Leon who replaced an extractor fan for me today. He was quick to respond and got the job done quickly. Reasonably priced and a very nice guy. His number is 07707 925039

Strong recommendations from both the forum and our new neighbours don’t do Leon justice. He is the best electrician we’ve ever used. Fast, efficient and worth every penny. It’s a bonus that he’s so friendly and able to give good advice. Honestly can’t recommend him enough. If he’s busy it’s for a good reason and you’ll be better waiting for him to find you a slot than hire someone else. Possibly the best professional we’ve hired via the ED forum and we’ve been using it for 8 years. He did four tricky jobs for us and gave advice on another issue for a very reasonable price. He’s certainly the only electrician we’ll use from now on. 

Leon (07707 925039) has my highest recommendation.  Whilst the job was relatively small, the need was fairly urgent, and Leon responded to my requirement with efficiency, courtesy and professionalism.  I had sourced his services through this forum, and the volume of recommendations made  it an easy choice for me.  He arrived on time, and attended to, and rectified, the issue that I had with with a high level of expertise and integrity.  His fees are more than reasonable, and I would not hesitate in engaging his services again of the need requires.

• 4 weeks later...

Another recommendation for Leon. Replaced a fuse board for us and did some other bits and pieces. Great communicator, kept us updated on when he would arrive and stuck to it. Delivered the work to a high quality, sticking around for longer than expected to solve a fault. 

Leon's great - it's the second time I've called him out and I have only good things to say about him. Totally reliable, trustworthy, knows his onions and charges reasonable prices. 

Leon changed our bathroom spots also kitchen bar light today. We have already booked in an upgrade to our fuse boxes. 
Reasonably priced, very knowledgeable, I would recommend Leon for any electrical works

Happy to recommend Leon. I had a small job - replacing a light fitting. He was able to fit me in quickly, and did the job efficiently. Very pleasant chap to deal with. Highly recommend. 

Edited by GillianH

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve recommended Leon before for some previous electrical work he’d done for us. He’s just been around again to do some more electrical work and I’d happily recommend him again. Great work and he’ll gladly answer any questions, offers good advice and helpful suggestions. 

Very happy to recommend Leon. He fitted a new bathroom extractor fan for us. He was very quick to respond, clear in his pricing, very professional and efficient!

Used Leon for first time . He provided an excellent service. Outstanding communications and very pleasant to deal with. He was recommended to us and now we would recommend him ourselves.

I highly recommend Leon for electrical work. He follows up without prompting, extremely conscientious, provides practical advise, efficient and very nice. He makes things easy for me which I appreciate hugely. One call and he’s on the case sorting things out. He’s the best. 

Edited by JAB