Excellent New Local Plumber

miss T

Greg did a fantastic job for me. Supplied and installed one new radiator.  Fixed another that I'd almost given up on and fixed another leaky radiator that was on the way to damaging my hardwood floor.

He works neatly - always cleans up properly, and is a genuinely nice guy. Very easy to get on with. Will definitely be using him again.

When I said "new" plumber,  I've known him many years but only recently found out he's a qualified plumber.

Very happy to pass on his number:

• 2 weeks later...
Couldn’t agree more! Great service all round 👌🏻 I had a slow leak without knowing until my downstairs neighbours informed me about it. I texted Greg and he promptly replied to me. He managed to come the same day. The leak underneath a bath was swiftly detected and repaired. I asked him for advice on a couple of other issues and he also checked my kitchen tap that has not been working properly. As it was quite late in the afternoon, he didn't have time to get a new one but I booked him to do the job at a later date. Greg came back a few days later to replace the broken one and provided a new tap, which also suited my budget. Very professional, quick service at reasonable price and great communication. Highly recommended!

Greg came round yesterday evening and fixed a botched washing machine installation for me, fitting me in only a couple of hours after I rang him on recommendation of the trusty ED Forum. I was super stressed, not having had a washing machine for 2 weeks, and not only did he fix the problem quickly and easily, but he put me at ease, too.

An enormously proficient plumber, and thoroughly nice guy. Cannot recommend him strongly enough. Thank you Greg!

I got Greg's number off here, and got him round at the weekend to move two radiators. He was fast and effective, and told me when problems cropped up (Victorian houses, standard!) and gave options as to dealing with it. Highly recommend. Really pleasant guy, and even came back to tweak something for me a couple of days later.

• 1 month later...
I can also highly recommend Greg. He came out to look at an issue I had with my toilet on a Sunday and it was all fixed the following day - speedy, reliable and not expensive. He is a really nice bloke and leaves everything clean and tidy. Dog friendly too!

• 3 weeks later...
Based on recommendations on ED Forum I contacted Greg on a Sunday afternoon to fix a leaking pipe. He responded very quickly and was very reassuring and gave me advice on what to do before he was able to come over. He came over early evening on the same day and fixed the leak and also suggested ways to dry out the area and treat the damp caused by water. Greg was very professional and wasn't expensive even though it was a late-in-the-day call out on Sunday. I would highly recommend Greg!

• 1 month later...
On 18/01/2023 at 16:53, campbellchris said:

I got Greg's number off here, and got him round at the weekend to move two radiators. He was fast and effective, and told me when problems cropped up (Victorian houses, standard!) and gave options as to dealing with it. Highly recommend. Really pleasant guy, and even came back to tweak something for me a couple of days later.

Greg is  very good plumber. Very helpful and conscientious. Helped us out of a tight spot when other plumbers had failed

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just adding another recommendation for Greg; he replaced the parts for a leaking toilet cistern for me a while ago. He arrived when he said he would, communicated everything that needed doing and popped out for an additional part when required. Really thorough and we're very happy with the result, along with a reasonable price. Would happily use him again.

Wanted to post another positive review for Greg. I was getting flooring and decorating done in a bedroom in my flat, when a big problem came up with a radiator. I called many plumbers who were reviewed on this forum and Greg was the only one who picked up the phone! He was able to squeeze the job in at very short notice, and even sourced and replaced the radiator with a new one… all before the new flooring was due to go in the next day!

It’s always a nightmare juggling different trades, but communication with Greg was great. He was always quick to respond to texts, was very tidy, and most importantly his quotes were always accurate and very reasonable.

Highly recommend Greg!

I got Greg’s details from here and can’t recommend him highly enough!! I have used his services 3 times now. His response rate and communication has been excellent, managing to make a quick assessment of the situation and offering a plan of action to fix the issue. He is clearly very knowledgeable and proficient at his trade and has dealt with faulty taps, leaking pipes and blocked drains for me. He is a genuinely nice guy, my tenants have also commented on how friendly and professional he is. Very happy to recommend and share his number 👍🏼

• 1 month later...

Hello, I am very pleased to have found Greg’s details through this Forum. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him as he clearly knows what he is doing. He really took time to consider what the problem with our shower was which was not obvious and he has managed to fix it at a reasonable price. He is reliable, patient and professional. 

After finding his information on here, Greg came over last week to install a towel rail in place of a radiator. We were happy with his work. He was a good communicator when booking in the job and throughout the install he explained the snags clearly and presented options in a straightforward manner. He did a neat job and I’d definitely use him again. 

A further recommendation for Greg - He visited us today to fix a leaking sink in our bathroom. He was prompt with his reply to my call for help, fitted us in the next day giving me an approx time of arrival, which he kept to, and messaged about ten mins before arriving to advise he was near. Got the job finished very quickly and gave me some advice, if we were to experience any further issues. Very pleasant to deal with. Would highly recommend and I will be using his services again. Thanks to Miss T for posting his details originally and all the further recommendations. 

• 3 weeks later...

Totally agree - Greg was excellent. We had a water tank that was leaking badly and damaging a wall. Greg came and looked at the problem and advised we needed a new tank. Size was awkward and access almost impossible, but I managed to source a tank of roughly the same size and Greg arranged to come along to install and encountered numerous problems, but somehow he managed to find a way round them. Entire job completed  and we are more than happy with the result achieved, The  cost -   in view of the time taken to complete the work - was extremely reasonable and we would recommend Greg to anyone with a plumbing or heating problem, He is a great guy, who explains fully any problems as they arise and then somehow finds a way to resolve them. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for all your plumbing needs - give him a call on 07955656941 - you won't be disappointed or 'taken for a ride.'!!

• 1 month later...

Another recommendation for Greg here. Greg replaced a towel rail and radiator in my flat this week. Before the installation Greg asked for pictures and dimensions to make sure that I wasn’t wasting money or time ordering the wrong things, he also guided me as to what would work in the space I had. 

Communication was easy and through WhatsApp with Greg being very responsive. Before the job started Greg gave me updates as to when I should expect him and any delays to his timings. 

I honestly couldn’t recommend Greg more highly and I am so thankful that I’ve found a trusted and great value chap in the area!

• 4 weeks later...

Another recommendation for Greg who I found here. He came round on Saturday morning within an hour or so of my calling him. He asked for pictures so he could bring the correct parts and fixed our leaking toilet. He was friendly and professional throughout. 

• 1 month later...

Another recommendation here too! Greg did a great job fixing not one but two toilets, replacing one completely. He recommended a toilet for us to buy too via WhatsApp, great all round, would definitely use him again

Really happy to recommend Greg to this thread! He did an excellent job, managed to come visit same day and worked the day after that. 
zero hassle, really pleasant guy and super happy with the results 👍🏼 

he fitted a vanity and sink as well as all the plumbing it’s all perfect 

here’s his number 

• 2 weeks later...

Highly recommended. I needed to use Greg’s services again after moving homes and he did a great job. I had a problem with the toilet and hot water cylinder and Greg fixed the issue quickly and effectively. Professional and high quality service. Very happy