Anyone else bought any ill tasting coca-cola at Sainsbury's DKH?

This sounds insane, but has anyone else bought cans of coke (in a multipack/case) from DKH Sainsbury's and it just doesn't taste as it normally would? There is something seriously wrong with it. The taste is off and not normal tasting.

This has happened 3x over the past 5-6 months from three separate cases of 24.

It has to be a storage problem?

Not cola and not Sainsbury's but the plastic bottled Ribena I bought with my Tesco's value meal the other day definitely tasted funny, nothing like the Ribena I remember at all.

Could just be that I'm not used to drinking soft drinks, preferring water usually. Or it could be that the recipe's been "new and improved" so many times since I last bought it.

Why not speak directly to Sainsbury's either in store or on line. I'm sure that they will get back to you, and if not you could consider suing them as the product is either faulty or not as described https://www.food.gov.uk/contact/consumers/report-problem. That may be taking things a bit too far.

As for Ribena don't get me started..... I was one of the kids of the generation that were led to believe that Ribena was a healthy drink and would take it to school to have at dinner time. Whilst it slowly rotted my teeth, coupled with no flouride in our water, NHS dentistry focusing on intervention rather than prevention and too many sweets has led to a mouth of mercury coupled with the odd piece of gold and ceramics.

https://www.historyworld.co.uk/advert.php?id=800&offset=0&sort=0&l1=Food&l2=Soft+Drinks