Mums who blog

Back home now from a trip away, having read half the 30 day book. I read it as blog 1= day 1 so doesn't matter how long you want between... I'm going with a post every other day. Posted today so next one is on Tuesday, that will be my day 1. Happy to have a guest post from someone whenever that day is? Would anyone have one from me?

OK, you've persuaded me :) I'm off to Amazon to buy the book. I think i'm only going to blog maybe twice a week though as I would want to keep it up and I don't want to set my sights too high :)

HOWEVER, i've just logged onto my blog and its saying:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_editable_roles() in /home/pebbles/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/modules/stats.php on line 219

I have a wonderful "friend" on twitter who is an expert on WP so I've emailed her asking what it means so hopefully that is fixed before I get my book deliered

I look forward to reading all of your posts

http://www.pressiesbypebbles.com

ps - can we please keep posting our blog links after every EDF entry so we don't have to scroll back - thanks

I'll read up on your blogs when I get a moment :) had a quick look at your toddlerstips, scareyt, very useful! and didn't know you're into furniture making, pebbles! impressive!!

I started a blog about baby stuff, as quite a few of my friends are expecting their first baby and asked me about what products to get etc. Only manage to spend time to update it occasionally, wish I have spent more time on it as it looks like a beginners blog LOL. Anyway, here's the link:

http://1209mama.blogspot.co.uk/

Enjoying reading your blogs!

Who's driving traffic to their blogs via Twitter? Would love to follow.

Just came across an interesting article '5 Reasons To Tweet Before You Blog' and it made me think of this thread: http://www.jeffbullas.com/2010/10/13/5-reasons-to-tweet-before-you-blog/

See you on Twitter: https://twitter.com/objcoaching

Blog link to follow soon!

I love Twitter not just for 'driving traffic' which it does but for the social aspect - especially as I freelance from home most of the time and end up talking to myself a lot (ok to the cat).

There are blogging 'communities' on Twitter too which share posts, competitions, challenges etc.

Also http://www.bloglovin.com/ is great if you want to follow others and have them follow you back

@supergolden88

Thanks for the link, Supergolden88. Twitter can get pretty addictive, can't it! I must admit most blogs I visit are via twitter. It's a great one for flagging blogs.

Ahh...that very common challenge freelancers face. Good thing you have a cat to talk to:-)I hope you also join some of the local networking events. Nothing beats getting out and about, where possible!

• 2 weeks later...
My kindle has died (just needs charging but I can't find the charger) so 30 day thing has gone by the wayside... Anyway, I just thought it might be nice to put some links to your blogs in mine, if you could do the same, anyone think that's a good idea..? Please tell me if this is to a good idea as I am generally clueless about blogging.

Kes - well done for staying on track! I decided to postpone starting my blog until I can dedicate some proper time to it (as the last couple of weeks have been slightly manic). Things should slow down after next week so I would love to write a guest blog.

I'm deeply engrossed in the neuroscience of coaching at the moment so can provide something along those lines, which should hopefully tick the scientific box. Let me know if you'd still be open to guest blogs in July.

In the meantime, keep up the good work!

I have been blogging a lot in June and yesterday saw a huge surge in page views - although a bit unsure as to what caused that! I have joined a couple of Google+ communities - you may want to look into that if you want to share your posts with other bloggers. Also joined MumsNet circle of bloggers (unsure whether that means much yet)

I am really enjoying reading all your blogs! I have recently started blogging so great to get some tips and advice. My stats are very low at the moment - maybe I need to get a twitter account set up as well?

Supergolden88 - Your peanut butter & soy salted caramel millionaire's shortbread look AMAZING!!!

If anyone fancies a read pop along...

http://housenumber59.wordpress.com/

C x

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Shameless bit of self promotion... you have been warned!

My blog was included in Uk best baking blogs (am bit chuffed!)

http://scrapbook.channel4.com/scrapbook/thebestukbakingbloggers

and my blog now has a Facebook page - please pop by and 'like' if you are so inclined

https://www.facebook.com/supergoldenbake

Hope everyone else is busy blogging too

• 9 months later...

I have a bit of a blog on my stationery website :)

I'm jet getting started really but feel free to drop me a line if you need a birth announcement, christening invitation, birthday invites etc!

www.everafterpress.com