Mums who blog

Your food always looks gorgeous Supergolden!

So this is very cheeky, but I was genuinely very surprised to find out yesterday that my blog had made the short list for an award. If anyone would consider taking a look and maybe voting that would be lovely! You may find another blog you know on the voting form too...

http://southwarkbelle.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/bib-awards-2014-short-list-excitement.html

K

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mariamadeit Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Hello, I'm putting this here as I wasn't sure

> where might be most appropriate, I have been short

> listed for a crafting award and it is now down to

> a public vote, here is the link if anyone might

> want to vote...

> http://www.craftymagpie.co.uk/competitions/best-br

> itish-crafter/best-british-crafter-finalists/#.U3m

> xgdq9KSN thanks!

Just voted. Was I too late? Good luck!

By the way, think we met at Daisylet's Women in Business event a couple of months ago. Love your designs and the detailed effort you put into it. Best wishes, Obi

By the way, how is everyone getting on with the blogging? I'm on one blog a month at the moment, and that seems the manageable pace for me right now.

I've just had my latest one on Imposter Syndrome - Are most successful leaders frauds published on a Coaching Directory. Here's link to the blog: http://www.objcoaching.com/most-successful-leaders-are-frauds-true-or-false/

Feedback always very appreciated! Any other updates?

Thank you to all those who have voted in the crafting awards (see my post on page 2 if you want to vote, there is still time, voting closes on 9/10th June, not sure which..)

@supergolden yes I did vote for you, pleased to hear that you are a finalist!

Do you know www.grenglish.co.uk she is an ed mummy and she will be presenting at a big bloggy thing soon, maybe you know already?!

I went to Food Blogger Connect conference over the weekend. Was sceptical about going and ticket was expensive but so glad I went. If any of you blog and want to take it further I really recommend attending something like this - I left full of drive, great tips and enthusiasm. Plus meeting other bloggers was so great.

PS: coffee competition on the blog now - really good coffee xx

• 2 weeks later...
They are great and so easy to make. We always have them with raspberry jam & plain Greek yogurt - so yummy. (The baileys cupcakes look and sound spectacular but probably a bit too complicated for me - that might be one I just daydream about instead of actually make! ;-) )

• 3 weeks later...
Am trialling a new Delonghi multicooker on the blog - there's also a competition running right now to win one. Will be very interested to see how it works - especially during our long awaited kitchen refurb which may (or may not - can't believe it is!) be happening soon. Terrified of being without a stove :/