Recommendation for Electrician Gary Vu

Sherwick

Hi All, just wanted to post a recommendation for electrician Gary Vu (07872178044) who I found via other recommendations on this forum (thanks everyone!).

Some good things about Gary:

1. High quality work.

2. Very reasonably priced.

3. Doesn't rip you off (and I have had bad experiences with other electricians, so am careful here).

4. Is very reliable - arrives when he says, does the job as per specs, does not add 'extra charges' etc.

5. Leaves everything tidy.

Cheers!

Sherwick

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I also highly recommend Gary Vu.

He turned up on time and gave me lots of helpful advice. Did a good job for a reasonable price and advised me against wasting money on work I didn't need done which was very honest of him.

Also friendly and cheerful, on time and tidy which is a real bonus these days !

We have used Gary twice - to fix a TV aerial and to mend a switch (plasterer accidentally cut through wiring) - he's great, very reliable, reasonable rates and always cheerful yet professional. Cdnt recommend more highly.

I agree, Gary has just put in some emergency fire lights for me and a linked fire alarm system, both of which required certification. I was going on a break but as I've used him before I was happy to leave it all in his capable hands. Finding Gary renewed my faith in the forum, which has been sorely tested this year!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My second recommendation for Gary who came at short notice to install a new light fitting for us after it came with no instructions or indication of which wires were which!

Reliable, reasonable and very friendly.

Another recommendation - hard to find good people sometimes but we now can add electrician to the list of great professionals working locally who do a good job, at short notice for a reasonable rate.

Could not recommend Gary more highly!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived