Does the size of a man's tackle matter?

ChavWivaLawDegree

In response to the fat arse and wattle neck threads and comments from the guys around here, I thought I would open up the floor to the women in here to discuss whether they think the size of a man's tackle is important.

I'd have to say 'course mate' cos there is nothing worse than that disappointed, empty feeling when a guy's strong, large, feet and hands don't match the rest of him.

Some women try to soothe their beau's ego by saying that it's not all about the bump and grind, foreplay and emotional coupling are just as important, but I'd have to interject and state that foreplay and emotional coupling go much better with some good hard physical coupling with a man with a nice thick, long piece of equipment, especially if he is dextrous, good with his hands and mouth and can keep it all going until you have had your fill and then cuddle you till you fall asleep.

So come on girls, what do you reckon?

Does size matter?

According to the ladies I have known, the answer is positively yes.

The smaller petit ladies, have been put off by being too large. In some cases sex was a complete failure, as it was too uncomfortable for both parties. These ladies had not experienced childbirth.

The larger ladies I have known intimately, do not complain of discomfort or possible internal bruising.

Sitting as I am in a Greek fishing harbour, I can confirm that the Greeks have particularly handsome tackle. Some is quite old and knobly, whereas the younger chaps have new shinier tackle that glows in the dark to attract their intended prey. Either variety seems to work as I have observed them proudly displaying their hard work to the tourists, who all seem very impressed and stop to take photos. Some of the very old chaps simply dangle their tackle from the end of the jetty, which isnt half so impressive, but they always have a gaggle of Greek pussies hanging around them, so they must come up with something worth having on occasion. Today, I saw that one chap had dragged his tackle onto the beach and was scrubbing at it with some vigour, it seemed that he was trying to get rid of crabs and the like before another night of endeavour.

Thought I'd add my two pence worth! Isn't it weird though, I was always under the impression that if you checked out a guys hands and feet (not that that is what I look for first) it gave one an indication of what one might expect in the bedroom, that isn't really true because I've seen some really big beefy guyz whose are somewhat severely lacking in those areas and yet some really slim, pubescent looking boys who are like, woah! where the hell were you hiding that! Apparently men check out women's hand and feet sizes, (so my male friends tell me) as an indication too, as it is not just them men that come in different sizes, if you know what I mean....ha! ;-)

Cor Latin ?an all. How very classical of you PGC. Although ED (and Peckham of course) have a lot in common with ancient Rome. Can?t get halfway through the forum without being affronted by images of men with their John Tommies out.

Dirty buggers those Romans.

As for Freud...

Very interesting to note that it is mostly men replying to this thread, unless of course the ladies are reserving their rights to decorum by not discussing such personal matters/things on the internet, (or maybe its just too damn early ha!)

Michael Palaeologus Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Sitting as I am in a Greek fishing harbour, I can

> confirm that the Greeks have particularly handsome

> tackle. Some is quite old and knobly, whereas the

> younger chaps have new shinier tackle that glows

> in the dark to attract their intended prey. Either

> variety seems to work as I have observed them

> proudly displaying their hard work to the

> tourists, who all seem very impressed and stop to

> take photos. Some of the very old chaps simply

> dangle their tackle from the end of the jetty,

> which isnt half so impressive, but they always

> have a gaggle of Greek pussies hanging around

> them, so they must come up with something worth

> having on occasion. Today, I saw that one chap had

> dragged his tackle onto the beach and was

> scrubbing at it with some vigour, it seemed that

> he was trying to get rid of crabs and the like

> before another night of endeavour.

>:D<

If an award for "Internet Forum Post Of The Year" exists, then I declare the above to be the winner.

Well done, Mr M.P.

Horsebox Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Michael Palaeologus Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > Sitting as I am in a Greek fishing harbour, I

> can

> > confirm that the Greeks have particularly

> handsome

> > tackle. Some is quite old and knobly, whereas

> the

> > younger chaps have new shinier tackle that

> glows

> > in the dark to attract their intended prey.

> Either

> > variety seems to work as I have observed them

> > proudly displaying their hard work to the

> > tourists, who all seem very impressed and stop

> to

> > take photos. Some of the very old chaps simply

> > dangle their tackle from the end of the jetty,

> > which isnt half so impressive, but they always

> > have a gaggle of Greek pussies hanging around

> > them, so they must come up with something worth

> > having on occasion. Today, I saw that one chap

> had

> > dragged his tackle onto the beach and was

> > scrubbing at it with some vigour, it seemed

> that

> > he was trying to get rid of crabs and the like

> > before another night of endeavour.

>

> >:D

> If an award for "Internet Forum Post Of The Year"

> exists, then I declare the above to be the

> winner.

>

> Well done, Mr M.P.

I'd go along with that Horsebox. Though the wit and humour shown by MP was far too good for a tedious and overworked subject.

Isn't this sort of thing best lrft to Amanda Platell?

And i third that - absolutely hilarious MP - a post of rare beauty

As for tedious nature of subject - surely a tongue in cheek riposte to the ugly-women comments of late is not unjustified. It may be no more original than say, Clapham, overpriced cakes, class warfare, but that's the forum way

I took my big piece of tackle with me, so didn't need to sample the local wares! But I have heard that many women have been happy with their Jamaican samples in this regard.

And yes RosieH - I think if guys can go on and on about how we measure up physically, it's only fair that they come under the microscope too, so to speak.