Personal Trainer - FREE Trial Session!

Hi Everyone,

It?s about time that I add my THANKS to Martin for getting me off my lazy ass and out into this lovely sunshine?

I have been training with Martin 2-3 times a week for the past 9 months. If you had said to me 9 month ago that I would now ENJOY training three times a week, I would have said you?re crazy!

This summer I am actually going to have lost weight and toned up... like I?d always planned to, but never actually got round to doing until Martin made exercising both easy and fun!

Easy ? because he will train you anywhere (within reason) ? home / park / gym?.

Fun ? because, well, he?s just a nice guy?

Not only does having a PT get you exercising, but for me it also makes me keep on track with the healthy eating ? you don?t want to be paying to train and not seeing results because you continue to eat bad? Since working out with Martin I am now an all-round (not so round) healthier person. He also gives useful diet tips to help you on your way?

If you are even slightly considering trying to get fit before the summer months, I urge you to get in touch with Martin? he really is the best Personal Trainer in South East London!

His contact details are: 07944069557 / [email protected] / www.onthisfitness.co.uk

Good luck! Kate

• 3 weeks later...

I've trained for about 6 months with Martin to get my beach -ready. I always used to dread other training sessions but with Martin I could look forward to a good work-out without killing myself - and each week he varied the routine so it never got boring.

I also liked the homework he gave me - (costs ?5) so during the rest of the week I would go to the park - only needing a bench and a mat, and follow my work sheets to the letter. They were actually harder than the session! I need to be told exactly what to do to get fit, so this really suited me. Also I enjoyed the combination of a burst of cardio and then a set of muscle-training. Before, with my last trainer and on my own I always puffed through 40 mins of cardio with no energy left for weight training. I actually enjoyed working out (and still do) even through the winter months.

• 1 month later...

Another recommendation for Martin. I started doing sessions with him after I injured my wrist and was no longer able to do my normal yoga classes, and then continued with him when I found out I was pregnant. I wanted to maintain my fitness and exercise in a way that was safe for my growing bump.

The sessions were always varied and fun, which is quite an accolade considering I couldn't use my wrist for the first few months, and then had to pull back on core exercises during the last part of my pregnancy! It was brilliant having the weekly training session, as it forced me to keep exercising as my bump got bigger and bigger and I got lazier and lazier (despite best intentions, my regular runs fell by the wayside just a few months into my pregnancy). I trained with Martin up until I was about 35 weeks pregnant, and ended up having a fast and straight-forward labour at 40 weeks, part of which was definitely down to me still feeling fit and healthy thanks to Martin.

• 5 months later...

If you're are looking for a friendly, effective and reasonably priced personal trainer in the area I would like to recommend Martin Fregis - he even offers a free taster session! I have been working with him once a week for the last 6 months and have thoroughly enjoyed every session (which I would not have believed I would say before I started!)Martin tailors each session to you, progresses exercises as you get stronger and mixes it up so that no 2 seasons are the same, he's fun, friendly and encouraging.

I feel stronger than ever and now the back pain that I was getting on a daily basis has reduced to a very rare occurrence. I am doing things I would never have believed I could and best of all feel far more confident to try new things without worrying about being held back by my fitness.

2 stone lighter with a little muscle definition and loads more confidence - Thank you Martin! xx

His details are;

07944069557 / [email protected] / www.onthisfitness.co.uk

If you're are looking for a friendly, effective and reasonably priced personal trainer in the area I would like to recommend Martin Fregis - he even offers a free taster session! I have been working with him once a week for the last 6 months and have thoroughly enjoyed every session (which I would not have believed I would say before I started!)Martin tailors each session to you, progresses exercises as you get stronger and mixes it up so that no 2 seasons are the same, he's fun, friendly and encouraging.

I feel stronger than ever and now the back pain that I was getting on a daily basis has reduced to a very rare occurrence. I am doing things I would never have believed I could and best of all feel far more confident to try new things without worrying about being held back by my fitness.

2 stone lighter with a little muscle definition and loads more confidence - Thank you Martin! xx

Sorry everyone for the duplicate post - total technophobe!!