Football Focus

Otta

Yesterdays champions league had some excellent goals did anyone see? Wow, specially all of Porto's goals, that casemiro who is on loan from madrid has some good technique in his freekicks. Hopefully tonights mathches bring us good entertainment.

I am going for PSG to win and Bayern to win.

Yep, really top notch goals.

Yesterdays champions league was pretty entertaining aswell.

PSG deserved the win Chelsea were horrible.

You predicted the winners correctly, Bayern anhilated shaktar 7 - 0.

What irony that it is David Luiz who scored the vital goal to take the game to extra time.

Referee had a stinker, that aside Chelsea deserved to go out, PSG by far the better team. Mourinho has hardly rotated his squad this season, and I think that is now catching up on a lot of his players, PL isn't a foregone conclusion.

If the PL teams continue to do poorly in the CL there will eventually come a time when only 3 teams will qualify for the CL...

Many pundits and , finally, the British press are now critical and down right scornful of Chelsea. For Maureen to attack another team for being too "agressive" is hilarious. He was also scornful of the fact that PSG wasted time in the dying minutes of the game with score at 2 all. Did he expect them go for an all out attack and risk being undone on the counter attack? Players surrounding the ref en masse, or babies as Ibrahimovic called them, to get a player booked/sent off was just one of the "tactics" employed by the chavs was criticised by many. Souness and less so Carragher were scathing of the chavs performance last night. Watching a player released to the opposition because he's thought to be expendable scoring against his former club (sound familiar?) was too sweet. Even better still was the fact that the toxic Clarkson was in the crowd to watch them getting dumped out of the competition.

Parkdrive Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Even better still was the fact that the

> toxic Clarkson was in the crowd to watch them

> getting dumped out of the competition.

Is Clarkson a Chelsea fan then? Nasty club for a nasty man.

Otta Wrote:

> Parkdrive Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > Even better still was the fact that the

> > toxic Clarkson was in the crowd to watch them

> > getting dumped out of the competition.

>

>

> Is Clarkson a Chelsea fan then? Nasty club for a

> nasty man.

Yes he is, and spot on Otta.

Jah Lush Wrote:

> Chelsea epitomise everything I hate about the

> Premiership and here's another glowing reference

> to our wonderful local club and why they get my

> total support.

>

> http://www.thelondoneconomic.com/2015/03/10/non-le

> ague-club-puts-premier-league-shame/

You might also like to have a read of this Jah. Fair play to the author who's a Spurs fan

Very glad the pool scrapped out a win last night. Before the match

Man U 56

Pool 51

Looked bad.

Much better. United did look very good against Spurs, but I don't expect them to play like that every game til the end of the season...

There are very good reasons why Man Utd looked good against Spurs. Spurs didn't turn up. We were shit from start to finish. It was by far our poorest display since they lost 0-3 at home to West Ham last season.

Spurs have played 13 games more than United. Maybe it has finally taken it's toll on tired legs.

The return of Mata and Carrick gave a much better balance to the team with Blind slotting in at left back and with Rooney playing up front he nearly always scores against Spurs. Angel Di Maria wasn't playing because of his ban. He'll find it hard to get back in now. He's been hugely disappointing and certainly not worth his place in the side. Utd should play an unchanged side against Liverpool at the weekend. Should be a corker of a match and I'm looking forward to watching it.

Parkdrive Wrote:

> Jah Lush Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > Chelsea epitomise everything I hate about the

> > Premiership and here's another glowing

> reference

> > to our wonderful local club and why they get my

> > total support.

> >

> >

> http://www.thelondoneconomic.com/2015/03/10/non-le

>

> > ague-club-puts-premier-league-shame/

>

> You might also like to have a read of this Jah.

> Fair play to the author who's a Spurs fan

I also feel the same way.

Found this...

Go to an away game and you could benefit from discounted tickets and travel. The Premier League has given a ?12m to clubs for them to subsidise the extra costs involved for match-goers visiting another club. Launched last season, some clubs offered ticket deals while others provided free coach travel.

I know West Brom provide free coach travel for their away fans...