Personal Trainer recommendation

lrm123

If you are thinking about getting a personal trainer, I?d whole-heartedly recommend Darren Gray. Darren is great at what he does and he works from a fully equipped one to one training studio in Overhill Road. I have worked with him for 6 months now - its been a challenge personally, but very rewarding and always enjoyable.

• 2 weeks later...
I strongly recommend Darren Gray. In the first six months of this year he created a programme to improve my all around fitness. I have ongoing lower back issues (disc herniation) and Darren designed a programme that worked with my condition. Darren always paid close attention to how I felt during our sessions, with special focus on my back. This was incredibly important to me. Darren is very knowledgable regarding fitness and nutrition. He is energetic, fun and a great motivator. He always varied the programme so that it never became routine. The results were very good, even with a single session a week. I felt and looked physically stronger (I am a very slim guy) and my energy levels rose. Finally, a note about the unique space that Darren has converted into a gym. For me it worked really well. I don't like the big gym experience, Darren's space feels much more comfortable to be in without the queues of a large gym and with a very relaxed ambience.

• 4 months later...

Archived