Outstanding Car Valeting!

victoria285

• 4 weeks later...
I called Wayne a few days ago having seen these reviews. I had just returned from a very muddy camping trip which left the inside of my car caked in mud from all the dirty camping gear. Wayne worked wonders on it. He's very hard working & I highly recommend his services.

I just want to add to this justifiably long list of recommendations for Wayne. He cleaned my car at the weekend and it genuinely has never looked so good! He took a couple hours longer than originally planned to ensure that the finish was as good as it possibly could be, at no extra charge. His attention to detail and faultless perfectionism is really remarkable. And he's friendly and professional.

My own attempts at cleaning the car will forever be sub-standard, and Wayne has a new loyal customer. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Quite simply, Wayne's services are exceptional!

My car cleaning has been greatly neglected for 3 years.It now looks cleaner than when it rolled off the production line [s'true]. There is not one quarter inch that is not shiny, clean and new looking. He has worked all day until it met his satisfaction. He quoted me a price before he came and did not vere from that price even though he took a long time until he was happy with his work.

If you get blinded by the sun when walking down Dunstans Road, worry not. It will be the the light bouncing off my 4 year old Golf.

Cheers Wayne. All the good comments are true.

• 3 months later...

Merry Christmas and a happy new years from us here at WAA Prestige Empire

We Reopen for all your Vehicle Cleaning needs on 2nd January 2017

For most updated prices please go online on contact me on details below

New Mobile Number:07471686022

Landline:02088269802

www.waaprestige.co.uk

[email protected]

Monday-Saturday 10:30am-6pm

Sunday Special bookings only

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
There is a long list of great feedback for Wayne at WAA Prestige Car Valeting on this thread. This persuaded me to contact Wayne and arrange for him to valet my recently purchased second hand Vauxhall with a very tired interior. Wayne and his colleague Jamie spent over 3 hours thoroughly cleaning it today and it looks great. Highly recommended and will use this really good service again.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Another recommendation for Wayne and Prestige Car Valeting. Wayne and his colleague Jamie did a fantastic job of thoroughly cleaning and waxing the exterior of my car earlier this week. I contacted him after reading the reviews on here and was very impressed by their service and professionalism.

• 3 months later...
Cannot recommend Wayne highly enough... recently bought a second hand car with a rather tired interior. Spent a lot of time searching for a good local valet and after reading the great reviews on here, I decided to contact Wayne. He is a perfectionist and didn't rest until the interior looked like new. Would definitely reccommend and will be using him again. A lovely guy and deserves all the praise found on this site. Thank you Wayne :)

• 1 month later...

Contacted Wayne after reading all of these reccomendatios.

I had milk/porridge split on my passanger seat.

Wayne deep cleaned the whole car, it's took just over 3 hours and it looks brand new.

Very professional & took he's time to make sure the car was perfect.

Highly recommend.

Really happy with the service

Jade

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Wayne valeted our filthy estate car this week and did an amazing job. He spent about six hours meticulously cleaning the vehicle and also managed to eradicate a particularly nasty smell that had appeared over the last few weeks. I will definitely be calling Wayne again in the future and if you're car is in need of some serious TLC you should too.

Paul

• 1 month later...

Hi all I now only do Valeting on My free days When im not working. Days I?m available are Saturday and Sunday?s from 10am-8pm, as I only Valet seasonal I no longer have a van with everything in but I now have a sheltered workshop at built at the rear of my home in bromley BR15QR or I can come to your home but will require water access and electricity.

Full Valets take roughly 4.5-7hours and are ?110 3dr ?120 4-5dr ?130 4x4 and estates

Shampoosing interior which helps remove stains and smell from upholstery cloth is:

?25 2-3 ?30 4-5 door and ?35 4x4 and estate

Scratches, scuffs, faded paint work repaired from ?5 a Panel

Additional ?10 charge to remove animal hair from interior

Remove Vehicle Decal stickers, tinted window film and the glue from ?20

Claybar, Tar and grit removed, Compound with polish from ?10 a panel

Email: [email protected]

mobile: 07944 257556

• 8 months later...

Hi all Wayne here, I am now back Valeting on Saturday and Sunday from 10am-6pm unfortunately I no longer have a van with water so I can only valet at your home if you have water access for me to connect my hose too or as I now have a workshop built at my home in Bromley BR1 5QR where I valet from you have the option to drop your vehicle off to me and I can drop you back home and pick you up once your cars ready.

Min service I provide is Autoglym/Meguiar?s Full Valets which take roughly 4-6 hours and are ?110 for all cars and ?120 4x4/estates

Shampooing interior which helps remove stains and smell from upholstery cloth is:?25 for all cars and ?30 for 4x4/estates

Scratches, scuffs, faded paint work repaired from ?5 a Panel

Additional ?10 charge to remove animal hair from interior

Thanks for all your support and many happy reviews over the many years

For more services feel free to ring or email me.

Email: [email protected]

mobile: 07944257556

• 4 weeks later...
Wayne from WWA prestige car valeting has now valeted both our cars and has done such an amazing job. He is punctual, caring and diligent and spent about six hours on each car meticulously cleaning each vehicle outside and in and I can honestly say they now look, feel and importantly smell like new. Would not hesitate to recommend his services and will definitely be using Wayne again in the future.

• 2 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Wayne after reading all these reviews. a 10 hour marathon has brought our much loved Caravelle looking almost as good as it did when we bought it in 2009. 4 kids, multiple trips to france and a dog had taken their toll but Wayne worked tirelessly, and with a smile, to restore some pride to the old bus. cannot recommend highly enough.

• 1 year later...
And another recommendation for Wayne. I needed my car cleaned inside and out before selling on Auto Trader and he came quickly, great communication and did such an amazing job. The car had never looked better. It's almost a passion for Wayne. Can't recommend highly enough.

• 2 months later...
Wayne valeting my car yesterday. My husband had been using it to get back and forwards to a building site and it was covered in builders dust, bits of rubble. After a few hours of hard work it now looks brand new, gleaming inside and out. Better than it has ever done. Wayne works really hard and takes a lot of pride in his work, he's punctual, polite and friendly. Really nice guy who does an awesome job. Highly recommended.

Archived